• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous positive thought.

Very thin chance of happening, but there is scope to offload some of the gash to newly promoted teams who come up in the Summer. Provided their primary targets aren’t willing to move to them. Additionally might see a team such as Fulham/Cardiff come in for more seasoned Prem players - provided they stay up.

Fingers crossed.

Very thin chance of happening, but there is scope to offload some of the gash to newly promoted teams who come up in the Summer. Provided their primary targets aren’t willing to move to them. Additionally might see a team such as Fulham/Cardiff come in for more seasoned Prem players - provided they stay up.

Fingers crossed.

No chance.

Fingers crossed.

I can see offers in for Williams, Connolly,Pennington, Holgate, Dowell and Lookman.

Any u21 players in the championship we should be looking at?

Pity we didnt go for brooks when we were linked.

I think he was talking more about the Sandro’s and Walcott’s of this world but no chance a newly promoted team can afford to get them on the books.

Lots of good young players in the footie league now.

More alliterative named players please.

Oh - first and in before the lock
With January looking to be a damp squib with no real value in buying anyone, i thought i would open the summer transfer window thread.

Would it be worth looking at someone like Mason Mount? Even if it was on loan?
Apparently looking at Cabaye on a free - all but a done deal according to someone i know

The process has to begin again next summer, and it will take several years whoever is manager. Not that long ago we were on a par with Spurs as a club. Watching them last night against Dortmund without Kane and Ali, we are years and years behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.