• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute lies.

Actually no clue on FIFA, i thought it was just a game you played controlling the players in games.

Ive only ever played FM and thats very rare over the past few years.

Dont really have time for games as when i start i keep playing for hours straight.

Wouldn't mind Ziyech being on our RW with the option to play him at #10 as well. But as a drifting playmaker in a 4-3-3 he could do well and that kind of system might actually let Richarlison to do what he likes from the left.

Wouldn't mind Ziyech being on our RW with the option to play him at #10 as well. But as a drifting playmaker in a 4-3-3 he could do well and that kind of system might actually let Richarlison to do what he likes from the left.

A superb player of the footballs.

You’re not allowed to say you want Ziyech on here because people assume he’ll be another Klaassen just because he has plays for Ajax

I've always been nervous about the Eredivise but he was class tonight and against Bayern in the group. I'd go after him.

In the past hes been a bit hit and miss, but hes at the "right" age these days and clearly showing the hunger, sadly I think the ship has sailed, Ajax paid 11m Euros for him, an utter steal.

You’re not allowed to say you want Ziyech on here because people assume he’ll be another Klaassen just because he has plays for Ajax
He'd fail for the opposite reason Klaassen did. Davy never wanted to get on the ball instead trying to drift around and make high impact touches. Ziyech always wants the ball and his problem would be if he was too wasteful with it. Same team different players.

In the past hes been a bit hit and miss, but hes at the "right" age these days and clearly showing the hunger, sadly I think the ship has sailed, Ajax paid 11m Euros for him, an utter steal.
If we were still that clear number 7 club trying to push at the top 4 we may have a shot at him. But now we are a rebuilding mess so he won't be coming here.

He’s been the best (or one of the best) in that league for years, find it mad that he’s still playing there

Status
Not open for further replies.