Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying I want him out zat, tho I wouldn’t be to bothered if we sold him for 70-80m. Just saying that if it’s true he’s thinking of moving on it could mean he knows more than us and that Silva is going, which would be a good thing in my book

I'd be happy to take the hit on him if it meant using the profit to counter the losses on Schneiderlin etc and reinvesting the original 50m. That would be 11 goals taken out of our team though. Maybe not so wise.

I'd be happy to take the hit on him if it meant using the profit to counter the losses on Schneiderlin etc and reinvesting the original 50m. That would be 11 goals taken out of our team though. Maybe not so wise.

I want a new manager so my opinion on that is influencing my feelings on rico. New manger I would want to have funds and I’m worried Rico might not like it when silva is sacked. Also the new manager might not want Rico and if any of them scenarios happen his value would plumit

I want a new manager so my opinion on that is influencing my feelings on rico. New manger I would want to have funds and I’m worried Rico might not like it when silva is sacked. Also the new manager might not want Rico and if any of them scenarios happen his value would plumit

Yeah he may go into sulk mode. Though if Silva does go it'll depend who comes in, they may want to keep him.

Icardi likely to leave Inter this summer.

I wonder if he'll hang on until Brands has sold 19 players to raise his wages?

Status
Not open for further replies.