Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair Liverpool has done quite well using that method. Robertson and Wijnaldrum come to mind. But I do see your point. I would still take Mitrovic. Good in the air and nasty, decent finisher. Some things we lack.
Whereas we Everton know from experience that it also can backfire quite expensively. Id take most of the leagues strikers over ours to be honest.

The process has to begin again next summer, and it will take several years whoever is manager. Not that long ago we were on a par with Spurs as a club. Watching them last night against Dortmund without Kane and Ali, we are years and years behind them.
Simple difference between us and Spurs the last few years has been Daniel Levy. When Spurs sell a player they almost always seem to bank a decent wedge in return, whereas we either give players away for buttons (often taking a loss in the process) or sell our best player for a decent wedge.

We need to get better at selling the right players at the right time for the right prices.

Anyone know much about this kid?

@Armel

Only seen him once myself; tall winger but played up front; seemed fast and quite powerful.

"Two centre backs playing right back"

So youve shown that one is a right back only and other can play both positions (arguably rb better)

Nice one Goaty ;)

No I showed that neither offer anything offensively. Its ok, I dont expect you to understand, you only know their names, not what they do on a football pitch.

I bet you have watched either of them even once.

Status
Not open for further replies.