Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be a big backer of Mitrovic to be honest, massive potential there.

I think myself and @davek have been banging the drum for him for a couple of years now.

I suggested him as he was moving to Newcastle but he seems to have faired poorly in England aside of Fulham.

I suggested him as he was moving to Newcastle but he seems to have faired poorly in England aside of Fulham.

Hes an ultimately talented head banger, to be fair he has done some good work getting his discipline under control, he has deceptive technique in finishing that people dont credit him with because of his size fitting a stereotype. On that note creates total and utter carnage in even the best defenses at this level. He is still very young and is has head room to improve and hone his really excellent natural qualities. In a good team he is scoring really regularly. Ive watched him a fair bit this season, curious could he bring his championship form to the PL, I remain impressed. He will be a good clever signing for someone, i would be very open minded about it being us.

Id be a big backer of Mitrovic to be honest, massive potential there.

I think myself and @davek have been banging the drum for him for a couple of years now.

Here you go lads, just in case there was any doubt how horrific Mitrovic is.

DCL 238 minutes per goal
Mitrovic 283 minutes per goal

Mitrovic has played double the minutes DCL has.

Hes honestly no better.

Its like people forget that he had about 20 chances to score versus us and missed every single 1.

"BUT HE PLAYED FOR FULHAM, SO SURELY HE DIDNT HAVE MANY CHANCES TO SCORE MORE GOALS

Shots

Shots on target

Goals

Utter pony tramp.

Here you go lads, just in case there was any doubt how horrific Mitrovic is.

Its like people forget that he had about 20 chances to score versus us and missed every single 1.

"BUT HE PLAYED FOR FULHAM, SO SURELY HE DIDNT HAVE MANY CHANCES TO SCORE MORE GOALS

Shots

Shots on target

Goals

Utter pony tramp.

FFS that makes me want him more now, we clearly dont want players who make comparable opportunity creating lists with Pogba, Salah, Aguero, Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.