Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pedro kid from Fluminense is a 20 year old baller and Real agreed to sign him for something just under £20m. Now tack on a injury that kept him out for half of last season and he is probably the same if not less than before.

Wesley from Brugge would also be a great signing and not more than £20m.

Timothy Weah is also under 20 and is under £20m while lighting up the Scottish league currently and performing very well for PSG prior to his loan to Celtic. Has pace, skill, a clinical shoot, and incredible positional awareness while also playing as a RW ST SS or LW.

You guys don’t half love to big up your own players. I would hardly say 3 goals is classed as lighting up a league that bad.

GoodnaturedCraftyEskimodog-size_restricted.gif

Youngster from Derby.

*taps nose

I’d be happy with Zouma, Gomes and then a big money centre forward, maybe a couple of cheap squad players

Coleman and Richarlison as a right hand side is defo good enough
Give me a player that is as young or younger than Kenny with a lot of promise and have him rotate next season with Coleman and send Kenny on loan. We bet on the new kid to be our new first teamer but still have Kenny as a fall back.

Yep, it's incredibly difficult to get rid of your deadwood when they're earning the kind of wages we have dished out. If you are giving out those sort of contracts, you have to be certain. It should seem like common sense, but it's incredible how often it's overlooked. If Brands can shift the likes of Bolasie, Sandro, Schneiderlin, Tosun and Walcott, it'll be very impressive.

Morgan has been our most consistent player over the last ten games, we haven’t conceded a goal with him playing since before Cardiff away

Need to get up to date with the quality we actually have!

Imagine Welbeck and DCL upfront....
In the 70 games they play in a season they would rattle home 7 goals and [Poor language removed] out of 70000 challenges and have a record 0.04% chance conversion rate. Barlow and Angell would lose their claim to fame as the worst strike force ever.

...Welbeck would not play 30 games a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.