Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we comparing city’a squad to ours? It’s obvious they need more players than us - they tend to play quite a lot more games due to champions league and not getting knocked out of cup competitions early doors.

The Swans winger, Daniel James, looks very promising and lighting fast. City are also interested apparently but someone like that plus a work permit for Onyekuru could make for some good attacking depth without having to break the bank.
That's made me remember who he is now. He was a stand-out performer when Swansea put on a very good display against City in the FA Cup.

Worth a punt if not too expensive. Swansea aren't coming up so could tempt him away even if not a starter.

That's made me remember who he is now. He was a stand-out performer when Swansea put on a very good display against City in the FA Cup.

Worth a punt if not too expensive. Swansea aren't coming up so could tempt him away even if not a starter.

If we're following the Ajax of young and up coming players then these are the punts we should be taking

Nearly went to Leeds start of season for circa £5m. Scored on starting debut for Wales. Good goal and composure. Lightning fast - lots of development in him.

James is a good option but I think we are looking at Bowen from Hull.

Previous with Silva and perfect age for Brands.

Either signing would be an improvement over Walcott

Asking price will be silly, we will go abroad and get better players for cheaper.

It's not about the price of the player but if they fit.

Moyes took similar players with a career path such as Cahill, Lescott, Jagelka and Baines made them into 1st team Premier League players but their character is what we need.

Walcott is a good player but he isn't a Everton type player who works hard for 90 mins. Look at Bernard who is, it's not just how much they cost but what they are which will make them.

I clicked on this article so that anybody else doesn't have too,

1 Aleksandar Mitrovic: No better than anything we already have.
2 David Neres: I'd take that but a little suspicious after what happened with Klassen.
3 Edin Dzeko: Cant see the point, too old.
4 Ayoze Perez: Looked average since signing a few years ago.
5 Jonjo Shelvey:lol

Do they think Walsh and BFS are still in charge? What even is this?

It's not about the price of the player but if they fit.

Moyes took similar players with a career path such as Cahill, Lescott, Jagelka and Baines made them into 1st team Premier League players but their character is what we need.

Walcott is a good player but he isn't a Everton type player who works hard for 90 mins. Look at Bernard who is, it's not just how much they cost but what they are which will make them.
TBF we dont know if either James or Bowen will fit either

Giovani Lo Celso. Now this lad looks a player! If he could adapt to the premiership then he could play in a midfield 3. The link up with digne and Bernard in particular would be mouth watering.
He's only joined Betis permanently in the last few weeks so that won't be happening. He's still young so I'm not sure exactly what kind of midfielder he has the skill set to be but he is an intriguing player. But I don't know that he is what we need and I do know that he won't be coming this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.