Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like we are at a stage now where everything is signed off by Silva and Brands and they just need Moshiri to release the purse strings.......

If we signed Depay I would request a name change.

I would be surprised to see him come here, but he does fit the profile of players we have gone for. Early to mid 20's, highly thought of players who have probably struggled to live up to their early promise and are looking for a way to show it.

Lyon were desperate to sell Fakir so I imagine would be very open to a serious proposal. The player would likely up his wages and he can't help but see what has happened to players like Bernard, Zouma, Gomes etc who have really kicked on under Silva.

Brands carries a certain amount of gravitas too. So again I wouldn't completely rule it out.

I would be surprised to see him come here, but he does fit the profile of players we have gone for. Early to mid 20's, highly thought of players who have probably struggled to live up to their early promise and are looking for a way to show it.

Lyon were desperate to sell Fakir so I imagine would be very open to a serious proposal. The player would likely up his wages and he can't help but see what has happened to players like Bernard, Zouma, Gomes etc who have really kicked on under Silva.

Brands carries a certain amount of gravitas too. So again I wouldn't completely rule it out.

Oh defo, I wouldnt be surprised at all, he defo fits the profile, plus Brands knows what hes all about having had him at PSV, so maybe he feels he can get him focused, cos when focused hes a very talented boy.

He stank the place out at United tho sadly.

If he comes lets hope hes our Salah or KDB.

:oops:

Oh defo, I wouldnt be surprised at all, he defo fits the profile, plus Brands knows what hes all about having had him at PSV, so maybe he feels he can get him focused, cos when focused hes a very talented boy.

I am uneasy about him to be honest. If we are frustrated with Lookman for what he does without the ball, I imagine this lad will be infuriating. He looks to have kicked on and grown up a bit at Lyon though.

I am uneasy about him to be honest. If we are frustrated with Lookman for what he does without the ball, I imagine this lad will be infuriating. He looks to have kicked on and grown up a bit at Lyon though.

Well Brands will have known him for all his footballing life, so if anybody knows what hes about its Brands.

Personally dont think theres anything in it myself tho.

That United dressing room clearly isn't the best place for the development of young players. I wouldn't hold it against him.

We're we linked at any time to Bruno Fernandes ? Looks like he's going to City.
As much as I'm fully supporting them and have done so all season, they're really doing their utmost to ruin football. Another £50-60m spunked on a what will be a squad player. They'll have Sterling, Sane, B Silva, D Silva, Mahrez, Fernandes - even Foden. That's 7 players competing for 3 positions. Incredible depth but there's absolutely no way they're not going to dominate this league for years and years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.