• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inappropriate Behaviour
I would not be keen on getting any Frenchies in. France is an ok place to visit (parts of it at least) but history reveals it to be a nation of surrender monkeys...Vichy France was a disgrace

This post is a disgrace. You're a moron

file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/0_JS180419777.webp

Leao played.

Nymzee was the one high on Soumare and he did not disappoint. 2 DMs/CMs with Maia and Soumare and Soumare the more forward moving if the two. He looked great. He hasn't played much until these last couple weeks, but he looked outstanding today.
Ah I saw he didn’t start and just assumed he didn’t come on based on some other comments, my bad, I’m happy they got to have a look of him because he looks a prospect I’d love to see him here
I’ve been adamant we have to be looking at the French league this summer there is just so much young potential that hopefully isn’t going to cost astronomical amounts of money

I just want to see brands finding some South American wonder kids to come in out of the blue like when tevez and mascerano signed for West Ham. He identified Lozano as a player - some like him would do nicely.

Who are the resident world football scouts on here? Who can we get who would suit the premiership?
That Pedro lad from Fluiminese could be a shout
He was all set for Real Madrid before he got a bad injury
He was Brazils No 9 before the injury and Ricarlison took his spot there
I know he’s back playing but not sure if he’s playing regularly or well

....continue to be linked with PSG RB, Thomas Meunier. Apparently PSG want £25m for the 27 year old.

Slightly out of normal age bracket but I do like him a lot was fantastic at the World Cup and can deliver a great ball into the area something Coleman ain’t the best at.

Meunier is a fantastic RB and I hope Colemans recent good form hasn't put us off signing a RB. Meunier Would offer much more going forward in terms of balls into the box than Coleman aswell.

Werner
Meunier
Tousart/Soumare* *if Gana leaves
Zouma
Gomes

If we could do that business we could massively push on next summer imo providing we address the inconsistency as Utd for one will definitely be vulnerable in the top 6.

So it begins. The lunacy that is the transfer speculation based on FIFA and FM with no thought for balance, FFP or anything other than media trash.

Seriously nobody in here had EVER heard of the Genk lad til yesterday.
Depay? Meunier? Ligue1 isn't a hot bed of proven talent.

Tbh, it's one of the very few players linked to us that I have heard about. Watched him on numerous occasions, especially this season. Went to their European League games this season and as they're competing for the championship, also watched quite a few matches on the telly. As I said yesterday, he's a technically gifted, skillfull winger with an eye for a goal. If he can do it in the Premiership though? I've got no idea. Guess Brands will have done his homework on the lad, if we're genuinely interested.

That Pedro lad from Fluiminese could be a shout
He was all set for Real Madrid before he got a bad injury
He was Brazils No 9 before the injury and Ricarlison took his spot there
I know he’s back playing but not sure if he’s playing regularly or well
Never seen him play, but read bits about him abd seems a real talent

Status
Not open for further replies.