Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we need quality in the summer, not quantity. City have a core of around 18 players who play most weeks, same with Liverpool - and both of them have played much more games than we have this season.

Has he been linked with a move since his return from injury? Ready for a move abroad? What sort of fee would someone be looking at?
Since his injury a Mexican team and a lower table Spanish team (can’t remember which) was in for him at £16m but that was quickly shot down by Fluminense as they want the player to progress to Europe and collect on any sell on/development fees. Real agreed a deal for around that price too.

He said that he was deeply saddened that his injury prevented his move to Europe and more importantly to play for Brazil.

Real now have a great deal of non EU players and with Marcelo Casemiro and Vinicius already consistent favorites in the line up as that effects how often he will be in the game day squad.

As for fee I can see him staying the same. Something around and just under the £20m mark.

Since his injury a Mexican team and a lower table Spanish team (can’t remember which) was in for him at £16m but that was quickly shot down by Fluminense as they want the player to progress to Europe and collect on any sell on/development fees. Real agreed a deal for around that price too.

He said that he was deeply saddened that his injury prevented his move to Europe and more importantly to play for Brazil.

Real now have a great deal of non EU players and with Marcelo Casemiro and Vinicius already consistent favorites in the line up as that effects how often he will be in the game day squad.

As for fee I can see him staying the same. Something around and just under the £20m mark.
Would be shocked if Marcelo and Casemiro aren't EU qualified at this point

Memphis is one utter tit but he's also an absurdly talented player and he would improve us massively if we could keep his head screwed on straight.

On the Swansea boys I can't say the central midfielder excites me. Sounds badly Cleverley. The winger is more intriguing and it sounds like he just needs to refine his game a bit because he's lightning quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.