Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, vastly overated. If PSG want shot of him there's a reason.
Everton-vs-Watford-Lucas-Digne-breaks-Hornets-hearts-with-fabulous-injury-time-free-kick.jpg

That Pedro lad from Fluiminese could be a shout
He was all set for Real Madrid before he got a bad injury
He was Brazils No 9 before the injury and Ricarlison took his spot there
I know he’s back playing but not sure if he’s playing regularly or well
They started him out slow in his league cup subbing him on at half and now they are using him as a starter and subbing as needed just to get his feet wet.

In the league though he has played in all 3 games scoring 2 goals and boasting an HUGE goal every 38 minutes average. So far has scored using his head and from a long shot outside the box.

Wouldn’t doubt the goals per minute drop with regular time but as Coleman showed, it may take some time to get back from his injury but with some patience and persistence he will be back to his normal goal scoring self (even though he may already be). I see him as a Jovic-esqe type of player with that captivating Brazilian flair.

The kid is still a worldly of a signing for whoever does pick him up but I think Bernard/P9/Richarlison would be one of the most creative and deadly forward pairings in the league and hopefully Europe. Pedro would pitch in some with setting up goals to help out Bernard some while also relieving the pressure on Bernard to score goals. He’d also add to Richarlison’s and Sigurdsson’s goal tallies a good amount.

I clicked on this article so that anybody else doesn't have too,

1 Aleksandar Mitrovic: No better than anything we already have.
2 David Neres: I'd take that but a little suspicious after what happened with Klassen.
3 Edin Dzeko: Cant see the point, too old.
4 Ayoze Perez: Looked average since signing a few years ago.
5 Jonjo Shelvey:lol

Signing Shelvey would be on a par with Allardyce returning.

we need quality in the summer, not quantity. City have a core of around 18 players who play most weeks, same with Liverpool - and both of them have played much more games than we have this season.
They started him out slow in his league cup subbing him on at half and now they are using him as a starter and subbing as needed just to get his feet wet.

In the league though he has played in all 3 games scoring 2 goals and boasting an HUGE goal every 38 minutes average. So far has scored using his head and from a long shot outside the box.

Wouldn’t doubt the goals per minute drop with regular time but as Coleman showed, it may take some time to get back from his injury but with some patience and persistence he will be back to his normal goal scoring self (even though he may already be). I see him as a Jovic-esqe type of player with that captivating Brazilian flair.

The kid is still a worldly of a signing for whoever does pick him up but I think Bernard/P9/Richarlison would be one of the most creative and deadly forward pairings in the league and hopefully Europe. Pedro would pitch in some with setting up goals to help out Bernard some while also relieving the pressure on Bernard to score goals. He’d also add to Richarlison’s and Sigurdsson’s goal tallies a good amount.

Has he been linked with a move since his return from injury? Ready for a move abroad? What sort of fee would someone be looking at?

When doors the transfer window open?

...the Premiership window opens on Thursday May 16th. However, international transfers will not be possible until the FIFA international window opens on June 9th, although for contractual reasons many deals will not be technically completed until July 1st or later.

The window closes at 5pm on August 8th.

Last edited:

Quite relaxed about the transfer window. If Zouma and Gomes sign then great but there are so many variables in these deals, e.g. agents and transfer bans, that it’s anybody’s guess. We know what Keane needs beside him now, so if we can’t get Zouma go out and get someone similar.

A couple of rapid goal scoring forwards and we’re in business.

....the link with an incoming RB is Meunier from PSG. I suppose the theory is Meunier/Coleman as1st team RBs, Kenny and Holgate moved on.

The thought may be the fees received for Holgate/Kenny go some way to pau for Meunier too. Hopefully 15-20 million received.

Ill be happy with 3 quality incoming and a couple of young players who could potentially crack the lineup in a year or two.

Imperative we ship out 9/10 from the wage bill.

...yep, plus Brands wants to trim the squad so 2 out and 1 in is good housekeeping.

Well yes when you factor in the wages too it's probably quite similar. I have no issue with it.

I also think it's worth noting, the upturn in form has come when the average age has increased from around 24 to 26. You do need experience in the league to go alongside some of the younger players.

Status
Not open for further replies.