Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes played 39 games in Europe for Shakhtar.

For United hes participated in 17 league games in a stop/start season in a different country with a different style of play under two managers and in a toxic environment.

Is it such a stretch to imagine a player capped 5 times for Brazil last season and wanted by both city and United may just be struggling to adapt?

Whats the risk for us? £120k a week and a loan fee...send him back if hes rubbish...activate a clause if hes good.

Juan Sebastian Veron was one of the finest midfielders in Europe until he came to England, and he couldn’t adapt.

Fred may have looked good in the Champions League but he’s absolutely gash in the premiership.

So, 20 out and 6 in?
Would be amazing. 20 out and 4 in would be fine, too.

Gomes, Zouma, a striker and a central midfielder in.

All of the useless carts whose names have been banded around for months, get 'um out.

Pennington
Garbutt
Williams
Jagielka
Baines
Galloway
Martina

McCarthy
Schneiderlin
Vlasic
Baningime
Dowell
Besic

Bolasie
Niasse
Tosun
Mirallas
Sandro
Tarashaj

Possibly Walcott

There's 20 players all on professional contracts who could go without really impacting the first team if we brought in 6 players.

I'd love us to sign Gomes, but if we don't I think Loftus-Cheek would be a great addition instead

Box to box player, strong, technically skilled and hungry for regular football

Ideally Gomes would sign, but if he doesn't then RLC would certainly be an improvement on what we already have and we could plug him into our system easily (It would also open the door for me to make lots of sandwich puns, which I'd enjoy immensely)

Chelsea's transfer ban might mean they won't want to sell him though

I'd love us to sign Gomes, but if we don't I think Loftus-Cheek would be a great addition instead

Box to box player, strong, technically skilled and hungry for regular football

Ideally Gomes would sign, but if he doesn't then RLC would certainly be an improvement on what we already have and we could plug him into our system easily (It would also open the door for me to make lots of sandwich puns, which I'd enjoy immensely)

Chelsea's transfer ban might mean they won't want to sell him though

Pretty sure RLC is staying at Chelsea, Mikey mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.