Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be realistic our best chance of winning something is the FA Cup or the League cup or whatever it’s called nowadays.
A lot of teams put out second strings.
I think we will have a real go at both next season.
To do that we need players capable of slotting in as a squad. We need better slot tees than JJK. As yet we are still lacking hugely as far as quality is concerned.
Hopefully we will get in enough quality cover in the next week to give us a shot at either(or both) cups

Why would we send JJK out on loan to pick up another loanee to be second fiddle to Coleman?

In actual fact this is possibly genius IMO

Kenny won't get games here pover Coleman currently, but if the club see a future here for him (I tend to disagree), he needs games to develop. A loan to a Bundesliga side could be a great way for this to happen. In the meantime, we do need cover for Coleman but we don't want to spend money on one as we already have the heir apparent on our books, but out on loan getting the games he needs - in which case, loaning temporary cover for the season makes perfect sense

Some good deals done but Brands has yet to get rid of Besic, McCarthy, Schneiderlin, Tosun and Niasse (even though I love him it's time to move on) that's where his mettle will really show if he gets them all out by deadline day
Can be sold to other leagues till 31st August

Some good deals done but Brands has yet to get rid of Besic, McCarthy, Schneiderlin, Tosun and Niasse (even though I love him it's time to move on) that's where his mettle will really show if he gets them all out by deadline day
Teams will offer us stupidly low ball offers on deadline day for these

We need a Striker - Moise, we need a Gana replacement - Gmblammo, we need a RB, unless you wanna keep Martina? We need a Winger, unless you wanna watch Walcott miss every single chance every week and we DEFO need a Zooms replacement, unless you wanna see Matty Pennington on the pitch?

I had no issues with Kean, or a replacement for Gana or even a decent RB and CB back up (possible loan deals?). But seeing we have Richarlison and Bernard as our first choice wingers what is wrong with Walcott as a 3rd choice? If another comes in and we hardly play him we just end up with a 120k a week waste on the bench that we can't get rid of. That is what scares me and the amount of players we are linked to (ok most are probably just paper chat wham) if true would be crazy.

I trust Brands but I just don't see it the biggest deal in the world if Walcott, DCL and Davies play from the start 10 or so games. Else we just block player progression and quickly our reputation as a good proving ground for youngsters goes out the window.

I had no issues with Kean, or a replacement for Gana or even a decent RB and CB back up (possible loan deals?). But seeing we have Richarlison and Bernard as our first choice wingers what is wrong with Walcott as a 3rd choice? If another comes in and we hardly play him we just end up with a 120k a week waste on the bench that we can't get rid of. That is what scares me and the amount of players we are linked to (ok most are probably just paper chat wham) if true would be crazy.

I trust Brands but I just don't see it the biggest deal in the world if Walcott, DCL and Davies play from the start 10 or so games. Else we just block player progression and quickly our reputation as a good proving ground for youngsters goes out the window.

I would personally not wish to see Walcott spooning another chance into a keepers arms next season if given the choice.

No issue with DCL and TomTom being back up, but im done with Walcott.

Status
Not open for further replies.