Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it is just me having wet dreams mate. He was linked to United and now slaphead is going there I, very much tongue in cheek, suggested it improves our chances of getting him. Not seen any official links.
With Joyce saying a CB is our next priority I reckon there's a chance. Sure he was linked with Arsenal but after the Pépé transfer I don't think they'd pay up.

I THINK, we only have to name players over the age of 21, but I also THINK theres a cut off date.

In short not yet, I THINK!!!
To count as underage this season they need to be born on or after 1 January 1998. So Tom doesn't need to be included in our squad this season. Neither does Moise. In fact he's okay for another couple of years after this, if we manage to keep him that long of course.

Manager: Marco Silva

GK
Jordan Pickford (HG)
Jonas Lössl
Maarten Stekelenburg

RB
Séamus Coleman
Cuco Martina

LB
Lucas Digne
Leighton Baines (HG)

CB
Yerry Mina
Michael Keane (HG)
Mason Holgate (HG)

DM/CM/AM
Gylfi Sigurðsson (HG)
André Gomes
Fabian Delph (HG)
Jean-Philippe Gbamin
Tom Davies
James McCarthy (HG)
Morgan Schneiderlin (HG)
Muhamed Bešić

Widers
Richarlison
Bernard
Theo Walcott (HG)
Henry Onyekuru
Yannick Bolasie
Kevin Mirallas

ST
Moise Kean
Dominic Calvert-Lewin (HG)
Cenk Tosun
Oumar Niasse

Total players: 28
10 HG/16 Non-HG
Max 17 Non-HG, players 21 and under do not count.

Players culled so far: 14(3)
A.Williams(OOC), Jagielka(OOC), JJK(Loan), Vlasic(Sale), Sandro(Loan), Galloway(Free), Virginia(Loan), Dowell(Loan), Garbutt(Loan), Tarashaji(Loan), Robinson(Sale), Lookman(Sale), Gana(Sale), J.Williams(Sale)

Connolly, Baningime, Pennington (Removed)

Players purchased so far: 5
Lossl, Gomes, Delph, Gbamin, Kean

Sorry for littering this thread, I wanted to do some edits and didnt wish to add players we havent signed in the other thread.

Just pretend this isnt here.

Someone's already pointed out Davies but isn't Bolasie home grown too due to his age when he moved to the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.