Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope Brands is as good at picking the right players as he is at negotiating the deals
Every player is the right player with the right deal.

I’m sure if Man U came to us and said “we’ll give you £20m to take Phil Jones” that we could find room for him somewhere fetching balls on game day

I suspect that with the deals of Kean and Gbamin done, we will look at 3 more ins and at least 1 will be a loan.

I can see us buying a winger, and then 1 purchase and 1 loan at RB and CB and then being done. To be honest, from this point I see the one must need ad as being a CB, after that a winger would be a wanted upgrade, and then a RB is lowest priority as we can probably get by unless theres a major injury to Coleman.

I think the Echo suggested we are looking at the loan market for a RB but also want to sign a CB and winger (no suggestion of these being loans).

Some good deals done but Brands has yet to get rid of Besic, McCarthy, Schneiderlin, Tosun and Niasse (even though I love him it's time to move on) that's where his mettle will really show if he gets them all out by deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.