Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a team full of Championship and MLS players with Pulisic the only one with some quality.

He's a lad with a year or so left on his contract and he's only played as high as the Championship. We're lucky to get a fee at all.

Yanks don't half overrate their players because they batter the likes of Panama and Cuba.

You wanna hear the aussies going on about theirs mate lol it’s beyond hilarious

€40m for Arias sounds like hogwash to me; can’t see us spending big on an RB when I’d imagine we’re looking for backup/successor to Coleman as opposed to outright replacement.

Llorente links mean we’re admitting defeat on Zoums, do we think? Or just jarg link?

The “out of nowhere” nature of the Drinkwater thing leads me to believe it might have legs, though it flies in the face of what Marcel has said. With that said it wouldn’t be the first time a bookie has slashed odds to generate news, which in turn generates big bets... I’m calling it as blag, in hope as much as anything else.

I don’t mind the Bowen rumour, me. Looks a decent talent. I’d have a sniff round him and that Aarons from Norwich.

It's. All. Jarg.

No-one knows until the club are actually making statements...

Is there a single Championship player on the team? Duane Holmes maybe?

Tyler Adams would walk into our side, so let's not be ridiculous. I think John Anthony Brooks and Weston McKennie would be lovely players at Everton.

There is an obvious development gap, but the U20s and below for the US have a ton of talent, many of which are at academies in some of the biggest clubs in Europe. THAT's where we should be targeting US talent.

But Antonee Robinson isn't good enough to start at the US.

Yanks are gash at football they haven’t produced a really top player ever and I doubt they’re about to start now

Right been very busy today the lads, what have I missed?

Im gonna need bullet points STAT.

Someone is having a meal on Saturday and hopes Gomes is announced before then

Americans sell guns in their super markets

Some relative of the McCann’s reckon we bid for Neres

America are now producing the best players in the world

The esk goes fishing with Moshiri

Hope that helps

imo Robinson is a player that I think could come in for a game here and there and our fans would take to him... largely because he has a lot of pace, has the engine to get up and down the flank and is strong enough and aggressive enough to make him useful.

I think he has to improve massively technically to ever be good enough to make it here in the long run but I do think if he develops his all round he can be a premier league level left back a few years down the line. Moving to be first choice at a Championship club is probably what’s best for his development.

Status
Not open for further replies.