Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet at the end of the day, you Brits still bend the knee.

But yes, you are right. Our nation is currently on the down slide, but with Brexit and everything else it looks like you’re coming with us.

Hopefully both are nations will start to dig themselves out soon.
For us, I think the slide has a long way to go.

In terms of outs, Marcel Brands will be declared king of the transfer market if he can shift Bolasie, Mirallas, Martina, Stek, Garbutt, Sandro, Walcott, McCarthy, Schneiderlin, Niasse and whatever other bum/leach I have forgot!

In terms of outs, Marcel Brands will be declared king of the transfer market if he can shift Bolasie, Mirallas, Martina, Stek, Garbutt, Sandro, Walcott, McCarthy, Schneiderlin, Niasse and whatever other bum/leach I have forgot!
He will need a large laxative to flush most of them out some of them he will not be able to give away i am afraid some of them are not deadwood they are tombstones around our clubs neck......

imo Robinson is a player that I think could come in for a game here and there and our fans would take to him... largely because he has a lot of pace, has the engine to get up and down the flank and is strong enough and aggressive enough to make him useful.

I think he has to improve massively technically to ever be good enough to make it here in the long
run but I do think if he develops his all round he can be a premier league level left back a few years down the line. Moving to be first choice at a Championship club is probably what’s best for his development.
Makes it sound like we have a squad of 'Worldies' - we wish!!!

He is a good player, impressive shooting power. He had a great potentiel few years ago but he was injured during almost a year and since then he is average.

Just see a report that United still haven't improved their bid for Wan-Bissaka, would you be annoyed if we paid the reported 50 million that Palace want for him?

I honestly believe he could be Everton right back for the next 10yrs, the lad is class. The initial outlay does seem a lot, but if he makes the position his own would prove a bargain.

Or like my United mates are you thinking sod that cash monies for him!

Just see a report that United still haven't improved their bid for Wan-Bissaka, would you be annoyed if we paid the reported 50 million that Palace want for him?

I honestly believe he could be Everton right back for the next 10yrs, the lad is class. The initial outlay does seem a lot, but if he makes the position his own would prove a bargain.

No that's a horrendous overpay.

Palace have been linked with a few of our players, Lookman, McCarthy, Bolassie, Cenk, obviously they won’t take all of them but maybe £25 m plus Lookman and McCarthy,

Status
Not open for further replies.