Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....it’s Wednesday 19th June and it’s great communicating with Blues from around the globe. It appears we are on the verge of our first major signing of the summer, here’s this morning’s Toffee transfer rumours;

- The Mail and various other outlets report Everton are close to securing the permanent signing of 25 year old Andre Gomes from Barcelona in a £22m deal. Sportswriter Paul Brown suggests Catalan press are saying Marcel Brands has played hard ball in negotiations and secured the midfielder for £20.5m.

- Argentine’s TyC is pretty sure Santiago Sosa’s move to Everton has collapsed because he couldn’t get the documentation required to secure an EU Passport. The players representatives, however, want the Toffees to buy him and loan him back to River Plate.

- According to Calciomercato, Everton are still in the hunt for Juventus’ 19 year old striker, Moise Kean, and are preparing a £26m bid. They point out that Marcel Brands has a very strong working relationship with the players agent, Mino Raiola.

- Recent quotes from his agent confirming Everton’s Nikola Vlasic is in talks with CSKA Moscow means Newcastle are likely to miss out on their target. The Magpies won’t sign anybody until Benitez commits his future to the club.

- Vital Football say there doesn’t appear to be any suitors interested in Everton’s Sandro Ramirez. The 23 year old striker striker failed to score a single goal in 26 appearances whilst on loan at Real Sociedad.

- TRT Sport claim Besiktas are about to make a €2m bid to take Everton’s Ademola Lookman on loan next season. Read Crystal Palace weblog, however, say Palace aim to wrap up a permanent deal for the winger this summer.

- The Liverpool Echo report Everton and Leicester are showing interest in Luton’s 21 year old English defender, James Justin.

- The Echo also suggest 34 year old Leighton Baines is expected to sign a new deal with Everton in the next few days.

- A Bola claim the Toffees could make a move for Benfica’s 27 year old striker, Haris Steferovic. The Swiss international scored 23 goals in 29 appearances last season.
I don't know why I read so many of the argumentative posts when @Eggs is the only one I really want to read.

Surely even it if means we pay all his wages another club on loan must be the best option for Sandro.

There is surely some club would take him on those terms. He has to find a level he can play at, however lowly it may now be.

Other than that all he represents is a significant drain on finances for no return.

Liverpool Echo interview with Marco Silva:

“4-3-3, I can tell you," Silva said, when asked how Everton play set up under him.

“Of course, it is the system I have played more.

"One second season I used 4-4-2 and sometimes last season three at the back in some moments but 4-3-3 is my system, depending on my No6."

“Depending the profile of my No6, I can play one and two or I can play two and one behind the striker depending on the profile of our No6," Silva continued.

“If we play Schneiderlin he is a player who likes to play more alone which gives more freedom to the other two midfielders and this is the system I use more.

“But my model, first of all the team need to work all together and if we have a clean sheet then everything will start from there."

So that’s why Morgan went missing, he likes to play alone instead of with his team mates. Didn’t realise he was playing keepy ups in his back garden by himself on match days

Look, I'm a big Pedro fan. But take a minute and absorb the fact that there is a guy so balls deep in Gylfi Sigurdsson, he has compiled all the stats of his career, compared them to every other player in the Premier League, and gets banned frequently from every forum on the internet for meeting every opinion that isn't Gylfi being the best player in the world with unyielding hostility.

If you reckon he’s balls deep in siggy I don’t even wanna know the filthy things he does with DCL

Not been watching Copa America, but apparently that Neres is quite good and works well with Richarlison?

What does everyone reckon, could this be a goer? Would you want him here?

I live in Belgium and, thus, watch the Eredivisie a lot (cos the Jupe League is balls, like). He's a great little player. Fast, excellent dribbler, good under pressure and good passing too. He's maybe not quite robust enough for the Premier League, but time will tell there.

Can play on the left or the right as an inside forward, would add quality, depth and competition for places. Wouldn't pay crazy money, though.

Because tits on here put two and two together and get seven when the clubs actually shown no interest.

I’m assuming they are using the same calculator that Walsh used to calculate bolasie’s Transfer fee and Sandro’s wages

Status
Not open for further replies.