Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm one of the biggest Schneiderlin critics, but he didn't deserve to be on that list.

His wages are an issue, but he proved last season he could be a decent squad player.
He's not a bad player.

But we don't need squad players on 100k a week. That will kill us.

So either play him, or get rid.

The Blues have repeatedly been linked with the Birmingham City forward, but the Telegraph reports despite repeatedly having the player watched, they are yet to commit on a move.
As a result, Southampton are in pole position to sign him in a £14million deal.
think I would take the risk tbh although he seems a little similar to DCL

think I would take the risk tbh although he seems a little similar to DCL
Not very honestly. I have concerns about him pressing and his defensive work rate, playing as a lone striker, but he's a good finisher and creative with the ball when he has it.

I'm one of the biggest Schneiderlin critics, but he didn't deserve to be on that list.

His wages are an issue, but he proved last season he could be a decent squad player.
Yeah not a bad player but we got to the position that we’re in today by not shifting players soon enough. Schneiderlin would just become another one to add to our very long list.

Last edited:

Great stuff, a player that never wanted to be here and isn't as good as what we have, sold on, and a player that really wants to be here and improves us, coming in

Status
Not open for further replies.