• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Eggs. Effing hell at Sandro, I think Everton have killed his mind
I hope that it's something that Sandro can deal with on a personal level. It's got to be incredibly stressful to watch the career you strived for from being a kid fall away in front of you, no matter what money you're on.

I hope he goes, finds his level and can enjoy the rest of his career. That'd be the best for all concerned.

Hopefully one of the Chinese clubs will swoop in and take Sandro of us, we need to start a campaign on Chinese social media and football forums, get some rumours out there, few vids of blamo’s for Malaga and that one he scuffed in for us

....it’s Wednesday 19th June and it’s great communicating with Blues from around the globe. It appears we are on the verge of our first major signing of the summer, here’s this morning’s Toffee transfer rumours;

- The Mail and various other outlets report Everton are close to securing the permanent signing of 25 year old Andre Gomes from Barcelona in a £22m deal. Sportswriter Paul Brown suggests Catalan press are saying Marcel Brands has played hard ball in negotiations and secured the midfielder for £20.5m.

- Argentine’s TyC is pretty sure Santiago Sosa’s move to Everton has collapsed because he couldn’t get the documentation required to secure an EU Passport. The players representatives, however, want the Toffees to buy him and loan him back to River Plate.

- According to Calciomercato, Everton are still in the hunt for Juventus’ 19 year old striker, Moise Kean, and are preparing a £26m bid. They point out that Marcel Brands has a very strong working relationship with the players agent, Mino Raiola.

- Recent quotes from his agent confirming Everton’s Nikola Vlasic is in talks with CSKA Moscow means Newcastle are likely to miss out on their target. The Magpies won’t sign anybody until Benitez commits his future to the club.

- Vital Football say there doesn’t appear to be any suitors interested in Everton’s Sandro Ramirez. The 23 year old striker striker failed to score a single goal in 26 appearances whilst on loan at Real Sociedad.

- TRT Sport claim Besiktas are about to make a €2m bid to take Everton’s Ademola Lookman on loan next season. Read Crystal Palace weblog, however, say Palace aim to wrap up a permanent deal for the winger this summer.

- The Liverpool Echo report Everton and Leicester are showing interest in Luton’s 21 year old English defender, James Justin.

- The Echo also suggest 34 year old Leighton Baines is expected to sign a new deal with Everton in the next few days.

- A Bola claim the Toffees could make a move for Benfica’s 27 year old striker, Haris Steferovic. The Swiss international scored 23 goals in 29 appearances last season.
Lookman to Palace makes sense to me. He would fit right in there with his style of play.

I hope that it's something that Sandro can deal with on a personal level. It's got to be incredibly stressful to watch the career you strived for from being a kid fall away in front of you, no matter what money you're on.

I hope he goes, finds his level and can enjoy the rest of his career. That'd be the best for all concerned.

....the article I quoted suggested he’s a very happy bunny (as per his tweets). Not sure I understand how ‘stressful’ his situation is given he’s made it in the game. Stress comes with not getting your first contract.

Leaving to find his own level isn’t the best for him. If it was he’d do it. The best for him and his family is getting his £80k per week.

Sandro, Niasse, Besic, McCarthy, Tarashaj, Bolasie, Schneiderlin, Stekelenberg, Walcott, Tosun, Mirallas.

What a haul of players we've got. Talent bursting at the seams.

I’d rather be stuck with Sandro than £500k p/w Bale and believe me they are stuck with him.

Of course you would.

Bale is on just over double (£350k) what Sandro is on but at one of the richest clubs in the world. The reason they want him gone is cos of his relationship with the manager NOT the fact that he is so poor no other club would touch him which is Sadnro's case.

Bale was considered one of the best players in the world when they signed him, Sandro not even the best player in our under 23's 2 years ago.

Gomes is practically done, and we’re getting him at a real bargain price, but with some fierce add ons.
Zouma is 70-30 not going to happen, but we remain very interested, however we have 2 possible alternatives in mind if it doesn’t happen.
Brands is looking to bolster the front line. There was serious interest in Neres, but he’s walking away at the price quoted. Gaich is available but brands has other targets he wants to pursue first.
In midfield sosa is a done deal depending on the work permit but he’s seen as one for the future and won’t necessarily feature this season.
We are in advanced negotiations for a PSv right back. He will play understudy to Seamus this season with a view to taking over next.
Outgoings are proving difficult and it appears that more will be loaned than sold.

Possibly

PSG right back : Colin Dagba?

If so, he wont be understudy for long...

....the article I quoted suggested he’s a very happy bunny (as per his tweets). Not sure I understand how ‘stressful’ his situation is given he’s made it in the game. Stress comes with not getting your first contract.

Leaving to find his own level isn’t the best for him. If it was he’d do it. The best for him and his family is getting his £80k per week.
I hope you are right. I'd like to have the opportunity to stick it out on £80k a week for the next few years in a place I wasn't wanted as opposed to my relatively meagre wage.

....it’s Wednesday 19th June and it’s great communicating with Blues from around the globe. It appears we are on the verge of our first major signing of the summer, here’s this morning’s Toffee transfer rumours;

- The Mail and various other outlets report Everton are close to securing the permanent signing of 25 year old Andre Gomes from Barcelona in a £22m deal. Sportswriter Paul Brown suggests Catalan press are saying Marcel Brands has played hard ball in negotiations and secured the midfielder for £20.5m.

- Argentine’s TyC is pretty sure Santiago Sosa’s move to Everton has collapsed because he couldn’t get the documentation required to secure an EU Passport. The players representatives, however, want the Toffees to buy him and loan him back to River Plate.

- According to Calciomercato, Everton are still in the hunt for Juventus’ 19 year old striker, Moise Kean, and are preparing a £26m bid. They point out that Marcel Brands has a very strong working relationship with the players agent, Mino Raiola.

- Recent quotes from his agent confirming Everton’s Nikola Vlasic is in talks with CSKA Moscow means Newcastle are likely to miss out on their target. The Magpies won’t sign anybody until Benitez commits his future to the club.

- Vital Football say there doesn’t appear to be any suitors interested in Everton’s Sandro Ramirez. The 23 year old striker striker failed to score a single goal in 26 appearances whilst on loan at Real Sociedad.

- TRT Sport claim Besiktas are about to make a €2m bid to take Everton’s Ademola Lookman on loan next season. Read Crystal Palace weblog, however, say Palace aim to wrap up a permanent deal for the winger this summer.

- The Liverpool Echo report Everton and Leicester are showing interest in Luton’s 21 year old English defender, James Justin.

- The Echo also suggest 34 year old Leighton Baines is expected to sign a new deal with Everton in the next few days.

- A Bola claim the Toffees could make a move for Benfica’s 27 year old striker, Haris Steferovic. The Swiss international scored 23 goals in 29 appearances last season.

Cheers Eggs

I'd rather we stay well clear of Raiola but he seems to have his claws into every good player sadly :(

...he’ll go nowhere without significant financial renumeration and I don’t blame him in the least.
I'd prefer him to go even if it meant he went with a significant trousering of cash from us. I think the sooner the line is drawn under his time here, the better for all involved. Much easier said than done, if no one is sniffing around him and let's be honest, who would?

Unless Marco can plait sawdust and help resurrect his career here that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.