Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think @pedro1976 is close to giving @RickyRider a good run for his money with his all things DCL.

Look, I'm a big Pedro fan. But take a minute and absorb the fact that there is a guy so balls deep in Gylfi Sigurdsson, he has compiled all the stats of his career, compared them to every other player in the Premier League, and gets banned frequently from every forum on the internet for meeting every opinion that isn't Gylfi being the best player in the world with unyielding hostility.

I think @pedro1976 is close to giving @RickyRider a good run for his money with his all things DCL.

He got side tracked yesterday in round one of - GOT Diet Wars with @nsno-chris , but I`m sure once someone says something nasty about DCL he`ll be back on the case.

I may expand into drugstore psychology for you mate..... move on from broscience.

What works best for you? Did you prefer the cyber method of addressing your insecurities or do you often go old-school and find a kid who you beat up?

Nathan Redmond better than Bernard. Time to shut the website down lads.
For everyone's sake I hope we sign a new winger or give significant playing time to Onyekuru or something to open everyone's eyes to how much more we should be getting from our LW.

You deserve Yannick Bolasie starting on the wing in Bernard's place next season.
I'd prefer someone with potential like Lookman or Onyekuru. Or to sign someone new and shift Richarlison back left if necessary.

Bolasie was terrible after his knee injury but it is fun to point out that his first season pre-injury he had the exact same goals and assists as Bernard did for all of last year and he got hurt in early December.

I'd prefer someone with potential like Lookman or Onyekuru. Or to sign someone new and shift Richarlison back left if necessary.

Bolasie was terrible after his knee injury but it is fun to point out that his first season pre-injury he had the exact same goals and assists as Bernard did for all of last year and he got hurt in early December.
Final proof that stats do not paint the full picture - Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.