• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least you listed better players then
Deulofeu was really good last year. He's like the anti-Bernard in that he puts little effort in, has no stamina, is poor in possession at times but at least last season he constantly scored and created chances. If he could find a way to be on the field more he could actually get to double digit goals and assists.

Liverpool Echo interview with Marco Silva:

“4-3-3, I can tell you," Silva said, when asked how Everton play set up under him.

“Of course, it is the system I have played more.

"One second season I used 4-4-2 and sometimes last season three at the back in some moments but 4-3-3 is my system, depending on my No6."

“Depending the profile of my No6, I can play one and two or I can play two and one behind the striker depending on the profile of our No6," Silva continued.

“If we play Schneiderlin he is a player who likes to play more alone which gives more freedom to the other two midfielders and this is the system I use more.

“But my model, first of all the team need to work all together and if we have a clean sheet then everything will start from there."

If Neres is too expensive then should we look at Zyech ?

Personally I would have thought an out and out striker is what we need and not another winger or AM unless we get shot of Lookman

Liverpool Echo interview with Marco Silva:

“4-3-3, I can tell you," Silva said, when asked how Everton play set up under him.

“Of course, it is the system I have played more.

"One second season I used 4-4-2 and sometimes last season three at the back in some moments but 4-3-3 is my system, depending on my No6."

“Depending the profile of my No6, I can play one and two or I can play two and one behind the striker depending on the profile of our No6," Silva continued.

“If we play Schneiderlin he is a player who likes to play more alone which gives more freedom to the other two midfielders and this is the system I use more.

“But my model, first of all the team need to work all together and if we have a clean sheet then everything will start from there."

Fair nuff. Though if he actually wanted to play 3cms then, to me atleast,the signing of gomes makes no sense since i wouldn't call him either a 6 or a bbm.

Hey fam I'm just pointing out that you appear willing to ditch your idol for probably some flashy named fella that you've never seen play in your life because he's flavour of the month.
@The Penny Blue fella can't handle that he's a poor mans @CRIMHEAD and is lashing out at me
I never said that I want a flashy new fella to ditch Bernard I was simply pointing out if we do in fact sign a ST and winger that Bernard would be dropped to the bench first and there are a decent amount of players available that would be able to do that to him. Hell even onyekuru could put him on the bench if he ever got a permit.

I’m not lashing out at you. You’re simply just obsessed with my posts and I’m just simply here to correct you when you’re wrong.

Side note you’re also wrong about the @CRIMHEAD comparison. I’m much more handsome and witty ;)

I never said that I want a flashy new fella to ditch Bernard I was simply pointing out if we do in fact sign a ST and winger that Bernard would be dropped to the bench first and there are a decent amount of players available that would be able to do that to him. Hell even onyekuru could put him on the bench if he ever got a permit.

I’m not lashing out at you. You’re simply just obsessed with my posts and I’m just simply here to correct you when you’re wrong.

Side note you’re also wrong about the @CRIMHEAD comparison. I’m much more handsome and witty ;)

I'm never wrong mate so there's that.

So fickle you younger breed.

My absolute idol the past 2 games and has been so immense on the attack and on defense throughout. Could have had an extra 2-3 goals over those games with a little better finishing and composure and when it comes it will be glorious. :celebrate:

Is he really in the cull category though?

Aren't there older players on higher wages that we'd be better served turfing?
Yes to both really, there are players who need shifting more urgently but he does need to go imo. Ideally we can squeeze a bit more out than £6 mil but it's best for both parties that he leaves.

Whilst that's true, there's a large element of that which is a bit unfair - Bernard came in to start one game in that World Cup and that was the hammering against Germany after Neymar got injured - Brazil were psychologically damaged by that game. Bernard, according to Fernando Duarte, is unfairly associated with it - not sure how much he was meant to impact on them shipping 7 goals from left mid - and his international prospects have been hampered ever since.
I agree with that. It wasn’t his fault that he had to be the one to replace Neymar that day and was held responsible for not turning the game on its head. I wonder if Neymar did play if he would have gotten the same treatment as Bernard. I also feel that Bernard selflessly shouldered most of the blame where he didn’t need to which hurt his confidence. Build that back up and no knowing where he could go

Neither of these 2 bring half the game @RickyRider does.... amateurs.

I think @pedro1976 is close to giving @RickyRider a good run for his money with his all things DCL.

He got side tracked yesterday in round one of - GOT Diet Wars with @nsno-chris , but I`m sure once someone says something nasty about DCL he`ll be back on the case.

I'm never wrong mate so there's that.

So fickle you younger breed.
This older generation so stale and stagnant full of their own self righteousness.

Never said he wasn’t good. I did say he’d be first to be booted to the bench with a good signing.

I understand things may be developing fast in this conversation but try to keep up old man

Status
Not open for further replies.