Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butland
Trippier Keane Gibson Baines
Tielemans Schneiderlin Gana
Sigurdsson Willian-Jose Bolasie

Without Rom, this all looks even worse than the current situation. Keeping Rom is imperative. If by any miracle he stays, then this could possibly work. This is European League qualifications team, barely.

He isn't mate, sorry.

Can't see him leaving Inter and, if he did, it wouldn't be too us.

Plus, he's a bit of a well, erm, loose cannon. Not a Koeman-type I wouldn't think.

Think we could offer him more money, the chance to play in England and European football. From what I have gathered he has problems with the fans over there in the past and a change of scene might be good for him. Also his all round game on the times I have seen him is excellent.

Think we could offer him more money, the chance to play in England and European football. From what I have gathered he has problems with the fans over there in the past and a change of scene might be good for him. Also his all round game on the times I have seen him is excellent.

He loves Inter mate. He's their captain and it was actually just a certain bunch of ultras who he had issues with, which have seemingly since being resolved.

Just don't see him coming here.

He loves Inter mate. He's their captain and it was actually just a certain bunch of ultras who he had issues with, which have seemingly since being resolved.

Just don't see him coming here.

Seems to me to be the sort of player we'd go for, waste all summer trying to sign even though we have no chance of getting him, and end up with Valencia again.

some of the suggestions are hilarious. i actually think people are happy to be stuck around mid-table, can be no other explanation for the defoe, gibson, sinclair etc shouts.

Gibson would be a smart acquisition for the right price if combined with a top class CB.

The lad is 23 and is already a very good defender.

Defoe - well he'll probably end up at West Ham, but there's no denying he bags for fun.

Gibson would be a smart acquisition for the right price if combined with a top class CB.

The lad is 23 and is already a very good defender.

Defoe - well he'll probably end up at West Ham, but there's no denying he bags for fun.

gibson is okay, same as jagielka at that age, not good enough for a title challenging team but if we want to stay where we are hes ideal.
defoe hasnt been bagging for fun much lately, again mid-table player at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.