Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Sinclair shouts - can only think that people are missing Cleverleys missus and want to up the fit bird quota and have got the wrong thread!! Woeful footballer.
Defoe - no problem with him as a 3rd choice striker rather than Arouna or Niasse. On a free would be a good signing with the added games that the Europa will bring.
Arter/Grosiki - we have one of the best midfields in the league why would we be looking at bringing a yard dog in to compete with our corgi champs?!!
Maguire - I think there is a player there but think he would be down the list well behind VVD and Keane. He is not just a square-jawed grock and can play a bit. People mentioning us putting four past hull have conveniently forgotten it was against 10 men.

Would not surprise me or upset me if we do go back in for Lucas Perez as a second striker/back-up to Lukaku fits the age group mentioned in Koemans conference and has looked good when given a chance this season.

As much as everyone wants us to go out and sign the pinnacle players 1. we don't have that mega money and 2. we can't attract them yet. We will be in for very good players and some we will hopefully be able to sell a project to and some we will get knocked by. There will also be some unknowns. The way we build from here will be a mix of Leicester in getting the right players for the right positions that you wouldn't necessarily think of and Spurs buying very good players with a higher potential fresh-hold.

Cleverley is already gone. The deal is done for 8mil.

Niasse will be sold to Hull if they stay up. It was part of the deal. 10mil.

McGeady will stay at Preston. Probably on another loan or for a nominal fee.

Lennon will be moved on. Probs 3-4mil.

Kone will be shipped off asap.

McCarthy will go if we get a good offer and if we've got other midfield options lined up.

Valencia can't be sold - he's on loan. I doubt he'll be bought, but may stay if we get another loan deal sorted.

Jagielka is an iffy one. Think he'll stay with the Europa league factor, and Funes will be the one moved on if we bring 2 CBs in.

Would love this to happen... and I would ship jags out if possible as long as we could get another CB to replace him

Realistically we could have 3 of Ross/Rooney/tielemans/Sigurdsen/bolasie/kev behind Rom or our main striker.

Much much better than when we had on show sunday.

Butland
Trippier Keane Gibson Baines
Tielemans Schneiderlin Gana
Sigurdsson Willian-Jose Bolasie

Butland

Not that exciting, considering it would probably cost about 160mil.
Wouldn't won't both Keane & Gibson. Easy to look good in a poor team. Especially when your English

Butland

who's scoring the goals then? Sigurdsson will get you abar 10, bolasie has a horrific record, this willian jose kid is having his best scoring season and still only has 13, gana and morgan will get you a couple each a season

Status
Not open for further replies.