Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odds on for Chelsea in my eyes, he'll replace Cahill in the LCB role for them and provide cover for Alonso

Cahill doesn't exactly need replacing like but they'll have CL next season and while not a priority, are in the market for another CB.

City will make the first move IMO.

I don't really care about those 3 clubs you mentioned tbh. I want to see a resurgent Everton paying no heed or respect to their standing. Get our business done and no excuses.

I'm not saying we won't go for him.

I'm just saying don't use it as an excuse to slam the club if we don't get him and he goes to one of those clubs (mainly City/Chelsea)

Yeah, young player of the year, means they rate him as exactly that, I also think he is a good young player but he isnt good enough now to justify us dropping the kind of money Sunderland will want for him

Lets knock keane on the head as well then + dele alli cant to be up to much scratch either you think?

I think the main goal is, bring in a couple of stars, one star CB, one star forward, and then fill in the rest with up and coming players. Bringing in VVD for 55 mill doesnt prevent that.

Haven´t seen him in a while but he is quite strong and tall for a left back, pretty fast and quick, and could remind of a faster version of Kolarov with better ability to read the game and his work-ethic is excellent. Has a little bit of temper as many oh his fellow countrymen-). No evident weaknesess, but is very offensive-minded so does get caught out of position at times but his speed usually rescues him

Lets be honest, he's an absolute beast of a left back isn't he? Defensively reminds me of an old school Italian defender...

He'd be an incredible signing for us.

Tielemans captaining anderlecht tonight. First time seen him. See what the fuss is about as heard few rumours we looking at him

Status
Not open for further replies.