Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal - depends on the Wenger situation.

City and Chelsea. Yes, they're very, very interested.
Have they got the appetite to spend 50m plus on him though Not sure Chelsea have given how strong they are there already. City also have to spend big on full backs mate. Not saying we'll get him but I reckon Mosh will want to back Koeman if he says hes his no 1 target.

i rate Ziyech above Barkley to be honest, better shooter and passer of the ball, maybe not as good dribbling or as physically imposing as barks.
Love Ziyech.. Completely different player to Ross and exactly what we're missing. No reason why they cant play in the same team.

Love Ziyech.. Completely different player to Ross and exactly what we're missing. No reason why they cant play in the same team.
yes, the best thing is his versatility, he is best as a 10 imo but plays very well anywhere in the front four positions of a 4-2-3-1.

Have they got the appetite to spend 50m plus on him though Not sure Chelsea have given how strong they are there already. City also have to spend big on full backs mate. Not saying we'll get him but I reckon Mosh will want to back Koeman if he says hes his no 1 target.

City will buy bellerin and Rodriguez for full back.

Chelsea I dunno, they have the ball playing cb already in luiz so the vvd links seem odd.

Not really the same.

If you're looking at some players we may go for if Ross does leave, get Ajax v Schalke on mate.

Klaasen is more of a box to box player, but has been linked and Koeman I believe is a big fan. Ziyech is quite similar in style to Barkley as well.

Hopefully Ross stays though!

Yes not a bad shout. I thought we would go for some Dutch players given Koeman's background and could have moved for Ziyech in the summer. I remember Koeman saying though something like "you can play young players in Holland but not in England". I'm not sure he's entirely convinced by them.

Hes played attacking midfield, centre midfield and deep as well...he has been good anywhere in the middle but not a playmaker type....more like an all rounder whose exceptional at everything, tackling, passing, running etc....can ping a Hollywood ball or do daviesesque one touch passing...

He'd basically be a star centre midfield player....has all the toys and really great technique...not afraid of a 30 yarder either...exciting

Is he similar in style to Davies?

How did dolberg look tonight mate?

Wasn't covering that game matey, was on Lyon v Besiktas duty.

Ghezzal looked sharp in flashes.

Lacazette had a bit of a shocker. Fekir played very well.

Anderson Talisca impressive for Besiktas as well, but only in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.