Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows this for a scenario?

Rom sold in exchange for Abraham and 70m.

Rooney on a free
Belotti/Lacazette 40m
Valencia 12m

I think I would take that in a heart beat and in my eyes v realistic.

Abraham
Rooney
Belotti/Lacazette
Valencia

Not bad front four options.
Abraham is talented but has only played in the championship. He's hardly going to set the premier league alight
Rooney - frankly is past it.
Belotti/lacazette - only in our dreams could we see either playing for us.
Valencia - done well as an impact sub, but would he be as effective starting games? I doubt it.

Rooney on a free
Belotti/Lacazette 40m
Valencia 12m

Abraham
Rooney
Belotti/Lacazette
Valencia

Abraham would flop in the prem imo scoring in the lower divisions means nothing Dwight Gayle is prolific in the championship. The only realistic player I would take as part of the Rom deal is Batshuyai.

Batshuyai + £65 million and I would take that.

Abraham would flop in the prem imo scoring in the lower divisions means nothing Dwight Gayle is prolific in the championship. The only realistic player I would take as part of the Rom deal is Batshuyai.

Batshuyai + £65 million and I would take that.
Yet let's face it, batshuyai is untried in the premiership. There is no way Chelsea are going to write off 33m and give us 65m for rom.

Yet let's face it, batshuyai is untried in the premiership. There is no way Chelsea are going to write off 33m and give us 65m for rom.

Depends how badly they want Rom and let's not forget they'll get around £80-90 million for Costa when he goes to China. Effectively they could end up with Lukaku and Morata and only paying £20-30 million extra from flogging Costa and Batshuyai.

Rooney on a free
Belotti/Lacazette 40m
Valencia 12m

Abraham
Rooney
Belotti/Lacazette
Valencia

We'd have to pay more than that plus ridiculous wages to get either of Belotti and Lacazette

;);););)
Depends how badly they want Rom and let's not forget they'll get around £80-90 million for Costa when he goes to China. Effectively they could end up with Lukaku and Morata and only paying £20-30 million extra from flogging Costa and Batshuyai.
Not that badly to answer your question;)

;);););)
Not that badly to answer your question;)

This is the same Chelsea that signed a cropped Torres for £50 million mate don't discount anything. Rom basically guarantees them a 20+ a season goalscorer for the next 6-7 seasons and Batshuyai doesn't get a look in for Chelsea. They paid big money for him but only big clab West Ham will probably offer near £30 million for him this window considering the season he's had imo. Would still work out less than the £100 million we supposedly want.

If this Iranian Browns?

pizza-dough-207.jpg
dbpost.png
Ldyu6udk.jpg

I would take Butland in a heartbeat. I think Stoke would also sell for the right price. Throw £25 millon at them and get him in. Once fully fit he'll be England's future no1

did you see him yesterday? he's dodgy as hell, i wanted him before when he was going for £4m, but the more i see of him the less fancied i am, he's injury prone and is just nowhere near deserving of the rep he's got imo. Could all change, but he seems very similar to hart for me, good shot stopper, but does some silly things.

did you see him yesterday? he's dodgy as hell, i wanted him before when he was going for £4m, but the more i see of him the less fancied i am, he's injury prone and is just nowhere near deserving of the rep he's got imo. Could all change, but he seems very similar to hart for me, good shot stopper, but does some silly things.
Butland is a fine keeper, but he's just come back from a terrible injury that's kept him out for over a year. It's too much of a risk at present (this summers transfer window) to see if he has overcome this injury. If he recaptures the form before his injury, it's a yes from me, maybe next January, but it is a big if!

Status
Not open for further replies.