Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame Zouma and Gomes will cost so much. I dare say they'll wipe out our entire summer budget. I'm assuming we'll try and be successful in signing them both here though.

Get those signed up and its only a RM and RB we need if we stick with Richarlison up front.

We will also be getting money in for:

Vlasic
Lookman?
Sandro
Niasse
Tosun?
Mirallas
Besic
Schneirderlin or McCarthy

Pepe for Lille looks like the type of player that would slot straight into our system. He plays right wing and players can't get near him.

He's quick, strong, has magic in his boots and most importantly has end product.

8 goals and 7 assists in 12 Ligue 1 appearances.

Zouma would be expensive but I don’t think Gomes would be. We have a great relationship with Barca and they want him off the books, I’m sure we could strike a deal.

I suspect you are right, albeit the caveat may be a release clause.

I think Zouma thing will be, for a decent fee but may drag on. I'm hoping we position ourselves as a useful buyer of Chelsea players going forward as well.

[QUOTE="MikeyEFC, post: 6645683, member: 51191"]Onyekuru will never play for us. He's already wanted by bigger clubs and we'd be mad to turn the money down.[/QUOTE]

he is our player

I see a few sites on newsnow are linking Wan-Bissaka.

Him + Lozano please.

Know nothing about the palace lad but would be surprised if we went after a RB ATM
Lozano on the other hand considering he'd likely cost about the same as a second tier striker in this current market should be someone we go for in January.

Would give us insane options on rotating those forward positions and even more pace up front, seems to have all the hard working elements to his game that they want as well.

Know nothing about the palace lad but would be surprised if we went after a RB ATM
Lozano on the other hand considering he'd likely cost about the same as a second tier striker in this current market should be someone we go for in January.

Would give us insane options on rotating those forward positions and even more pace up front, seems to have all the hard working elements to his game that they want as well.

Definitely...would complete the starting front 3 positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.