Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
The summer is a long way away, however I hope that Brands and Silva concentrate on spending on quality in a few positions rather than mass changes.

I'd be more than content with Zouma and Gomes on permanent deals and a quality centre forward being our priorities. After that, it's simply about improving.

I really don’t get this clamour for rashford. We want a striker who will score a lot of goals. He has hardly proven that. There is a reason why even when lukaku is playing awful (or completely dropped) he doesn’t get picked to start up front. He is a slightly better DCL but honestly, off the stats there isn’t much in it.

I really don’t get this clamour for rashford. We want a striker who will score a lot of goals. He has hardly proven that. There is a reason why even when lukaku is playing awful (or completely dropped) he doesn’t get picked to start up front. He is a slightly better DCL but honestly, off the stats there isn’t much in it.
Agreed. He's decent, but he's not that much better than DCL.

1493E588-7B92-4738-AEDE-39786B99B5DC.jpeg

IN:
Batshuayi
Lozano
Wan-Bissaka
Gomes
Zouma

OUT:
Bolasie
Jagielka
Walcott
Sandro
Tosun
Martina
Schneiderlin
Niasse
Besic
Steckelenburg
Browning
Pennington
Tarashaj
Williams
Mirallas
Garbutt

More than capable as a back up to Idrissa, would also be in rotation with Banigime
He's barely stepped on the pitch for what seems like years.

An off the pace central midfielder like that could be a huge difference in games. For me personally I'd want better, especially if we were investing as heavily as suggested for that line jp.

The summer is a long way away, however I hope that Brands and Silva concentrate on spending on quality in a few positions rather than mass changes.

I'd be more than content with Zouma and Gomes on permanent deals and a quality centre forward being our priorities. After that, it's simply about improving.

Zouma and Gomes on permanents at the right price.

Right winger- Thorgan Hazard or Hriving Lozano

Striker- Sebastien Haller, Ante Rebic, Giovanni Simeone or Kasper Dolberg

Status
Not open for further replies.