Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookman out in January for £25 million

Lozano in for £35 million

Would be delighted with that.

Would also like Wan Bissaka to be tapped up ready for a move in the summer.

I was desperate for a centre forward but if Richarlison keeps improving im more than happy seeing him kept up top learning - sell Niasse and Tosun and reinvest the money in a decent back up like King / Wilson.

Lookman out in January for £25 million

Lozano in for £35 million

Would be delighted with that.

Would also like Wan Bissaka to be tapped up ready for a move in the summer.

I was desperate for a centre forward but if Richarlison keeps improving im more than happy seeing him kept up top learning - sell Niasse and Tosun and reinvest the money in a decent back up like King / Wilson.

Why do you want to sell Lookman????

The lad's going nowhere. He's now our first choice attacking change and is performing well.

We need a top class striker first and foremost. The lad from palace looks good but let's see how he gets on for the rest of the year, and as has been mentioned, he won't be cheap.

Why do you want to sell Lookman????

The lad's going nowhere. He's now our first choice attacking change and is performing well.

1. He wants first team football and isnt getting it

2. If we signed Lozano no chance we are keeping all 3 of Walcott, Lookman and a new signing happy with game time

3. Imo he isnt gpod enough to turn down a £25 million offer if we can bring in a better higher calibre of player for around the same price.

Its called whealing and dealing and something Spurs excelled in doing for many years, selling players on the fringes of the squad for big money and reinvesting it in starting 11 quality.

People need to realise we aint fighting on 5 fronts in latter stages of cup comps and Europe where our squad is all getting minutes on the pitch, Lookman is barely getting a sniff now do you think that would improve if a CL quality player like Lozano for example came aboard?

He wants out and RB are still interested, I would bet my bottom dollar he is gone in January and an agreement is but in place and I wish the lad all the best as he needs regular football under his belt.

1. He wants first team football and isnt getting it

2. If we signed Lozano no chance we are keeping all 3 of Walcott, Lookman and a new signing happy with game time

3. Imo he isnt gpod enough to turn down a £25 million offer if we can bring in a better higher calibre of player for around the same price.

Its called whealing and dealing and something Spurs excelled in doing for many years, selling players on the fringes of the squad for big money and reinvesting it in starting 11 quality.

People need to realise we aint fighting on 5 fronts in latter stages of cup comps and Europe where our squad is all getting minutes on the pitch, Lookman is barely getting a sniff now do you think that would improve if a CL quality player like Lozano for example came aboard?

He wants out and RB are still interested, I would bet my bottom dollar he is gone in January and an agreement is but in place and I wish the lad all the best as he needs regular football under his belt.

We don't need to wheal and deal.

Since the summer ended Lookman has shown no signs of 'wanting out'. He's committed to Everton and as it stands we're committed to keeping him. Let's see what he does when the chance comes his way.

Why do people assume we're going to be in for Lozano? It's a long shot at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.