Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the RLC thing, I've not seen a huge amount to make me think he isn't just a similar player to Barkley - a powerful midfielder, who can carry the ball but doesn't seem to have much of a football brain after that - perhaps he'll prove me wrong, but I'm struggling to understand the hype. There's an awful lot more to being a midfielder than being big, quick and able to dribble past someone
Agreed, he reminds me a lot of Barkley, without the goal threat. Looks defensively weak as well

This is a good start to trimming the fat. Rooney was not worth 160k a week. Need Sandro and Klaasen shifted badly as I bet they will be able to draw fair fees. Schneiderlin too.

One has been one of the most creative forces in football since he's been a professional, played at the worlds biggest clubs and won the lot, the other wins the running :coffee:
Summed up Rooney nicely there Sagey.

Both the same tho....finished.

Ozil be in China or MLS soon , meanwhile Gylfi will smash it for us next season.

This is a good start to trimming the fat. Rooney was not worth 160k a week. Need Sandro and Klaasen shifted badly as I bet they will be able to draw fair fees. Schneiderlin too.
All of those, plus Bolasie, Williams and Mirallas for a start. Then we've got the worst of the lot off the books. Still plenty to go mind you.

Hopefully Mirallas and Williams are next ones out the door. Especially with the team reporting to training on Monday. Be nice to have a decent amount of deadwood out the team.

Would be great, but no-one wants them. No-one will pay Williams's £70k a week so at best we will have to continue to pay him

Status
Not open for further replies.