Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be great, but no-one wants them. No-one will pay Williams's £70k a week so at best we will have to continue to pay him

Send a memo to every Championship team offering to pay half his wages and asking for 2M and see if you can bite or two.

Same for Mirallas and any other dead weight on the last year of their contract. I'd rather moved them out for peanuts, than have them moping around taking away possible game time from younger players who need minutes.

Send a memo to every championship team offering to pay half his wages and asking for 2M and see if you can bite or two.

Same for Mirallas and any other dead weight on the last year of their contract.

I don't think he's bothered enough to move mate. He'd rather sit out his contract.

Send a memo to every Championship team offering to pay half his wages and asking for 2M and see if you can bite or two.

Same for Mirallas and any other dead weight on the last year of their contract. I'd rather moved them out for peanuts, than have them moping around taking away possible game time from younger players who need minutes.
Genuinely can't see a Championship club wanting to pay that for Williams except maybe Swansea for sentimental reasons.

Could get Pennington who is better for less.

Status
Not open for further replies.