Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the World Cup is on but that doesn’t mean deals can’t be done. If we do want Maddison that’s one that I’d expect movement on quickly. Norwich will want a deal done ASAP so they can work out what funds they’re left with from the deal to get players in themselves.

Unless we really do need to ship players out first it might suggest we’re not all that interested.

I know the World Cup is on but that doesn’t mean deals can’t be done. If we do want Maddison that’s one that I’d expect movement on quickly. Norwich will want a deal done ASAP so they can work out what funds they’re left with from the deal to get players in themselves.

Unless we really do need to ship players out first it might suggest we’re not all that interested.
He might be a good player, but if we’re spending 20ish million, Id like it to be on someone with a bit more bite from at better league. He’s done well in the championships, but so did Beckford.

Not heard of a bunch of those who are rumoured today. Good sign.

a Blue Mane would be quite funny.

Anyone got info on those rumoured today? Dodgy youtube vids etc

I must confess that I hadn't realised there was actually such a thing as ' competitive transfer rumours'.
What does the trophy look like.?
Its a similar shape to RAWKS APLT trophy bit smaller and made out of the same material as the
We would have won the Champions league if Ramos hadn’t committed GBH on Salah and Karius “ trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.