Status
Not open for further replies.
If we shift

Rooney
Bolasie
Williams
Mirallas
Martina

Surely that frees up enough money to go after someone like martial? I've seen rumours of rashford on loan and us being interested in gotze. But I can't see any of them happening and we will end up with Geoff from accounts.

Martial wouldn't join us. And no, those five players would free up maximum £40m in fees. So about half of what would be needed to sign Martial.

Personally can’t see anything happening until the World Cup is over.

That’ll be the case for most clubs.

So relax and enjoy the WC

..believe it or not, I handed my Blackberry in when I retired 2 years ago and haven’t owned a mobile phone since. I do GOT via an I-pad which will be stowed away in the luggage.
You can use your I-Pad on the plane mate and connect to the wi-fi that way, good try though.

If we shift

Rooney
Bolasie
Williams
Mirallas
Martina

Surely that frees up enough money to go after someone like martial? I've seen rumours of rashford on loan and us being interested in gotze. But I can't see any of them happening and we will end up with Geoff from accounts.
Underrated is Geoff.

We definitely need this sarcasm font/indicator.

We are losing out in the transfer rumour stakes to West Ham? Come on, that has to be sarcasm, doesn't it?

As to transfer rumours etc, does it really matter who we are linked to in the papers? Mostly a load of made up junk to sell the rags or clickbait anyway.

They didn't come off the bench

@Pabbers just knows his footy. They are good. I believe Aleksey is the one who is slightly further ahead in his development.

Been reading about them in world cup build up. Massively rated.

Aleksey has been the bigger star since aged 17 while Anton seemed to have struggled to the point he went on loan to Estonia. Looks to have built himsef up, and some say he is the better one now, has showed massive character after being in his brothers shadow.

Defo ones to watch over next couple of years....massive marketing op too to bring in twins. Can see a move to one of the big boys one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.