Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Brands can interview managers, but cant look at players until he starts on 1st June? Sounds like a bit of a slacker this mush does!

So based on this we will predominantly be signing players who arent going to the world cup or, we will be buying them after the world cup at obscenely inflated prices?

So Brands can interview managers, but cant look at players until he starts on 1st June? Sounds like a bit of a slacker this mush does!

So based on this we will predominantly be signing players who arent going to the world cup or, we will be buying them after the world cup at obscenely inflated prices?

It’s like the complete opposite of being a slacker.

.....here’s the transfer rumour round-up for this Saturday morning;

- The Washington Post report that Wayne Rooney wants to complete his move to DC United.

- The Liverpool Echo goes through the complicated reasons and qualification criteria which means Henry Onyekuru has still not got a work permit to play for Everton.

- The Daily Mirror suggests Everton have joined Liverpool in hunt for highly rated Zorya Luhansk goalkeeper, Andriy Lunin. The 19 year old, 6ft 3in keeper has been earning rave reviews in his native Ukraine.

- SportsMole website say Everton defender, Ramiro Funes-Mori, is in talks to join his brother at Mexican side, Monterrey. The club are said to have tabled a £7.5m bid. La Aficion, the local Monterrey newspaper, suggest the fee is £10m and the Mexican club are nervous about the player overcoming a recent injury.

...and other bumph;

- According to the Liverpool Echo, Everton’s transfer dealings are on hold until Marcel Brands officially joins the club on 1st June.

- SkyBet have reduced the odds on Eddie Howe becoming Everton’s next Manager from 40-1 to 6-1. Howe is their clear 2nd favourite.
We’d be crazy to accept that offer. He’s an Argentina international, still relatively young and we don’t even get our money back that we paid for him? With today’s transfer fees as they are, we should be looking at double this amount. Alternatively we should keep him and sell Keane or Williams, as Mori (although not brilliant himself) is better than these two anyway.

We’d be crazy to accept that offer. He’s an Argentina international, still relatively young and we don’t even get our money back that we paid for him? With today’s transfer fees as they are, we should be looking at double this amount. Alternatively we should keep him and sell Keane or Williams, as Mori (although not brilliant himself) is better than these two anyway.

His price is only what somebody is willing to pay.

Seems like he wants go and play with his brother to me, hes complete garbo, so personally I will be glad to not have to watch the clumsy oaf anymore.

I would pay them 7.5m just to take him.

Not a chance hes better than Williams or Keane either.

Seems like he wants go and play with his brother to me, hes complete garbo, so personally I will be glad to not have to watch the clumsy oaf anymore.

Keane maybe not but Williams defo

Classic case of absence makes the heart grow fonder. He’s a donkey. We should be looking for more and if he was at Utd or lfc they probably would be getting 15mil for him. But if the DOF and manager dont think he’s good enough, then get rid.

I like what I’ve been reading over the last few day, finally looks like we have a plan moving forward.

Crap Player > Crap League > Perfect match.

You messing lad? He morphed into Baresi whilst he was out injured.

we need to ship off all of our centre backs in the next two years really, none are good enough to get us where we are. Holgate can grow and develop so obviously he's excluded from my discussion here, but i wouldn't want mori to be out the door this summer. Seems almost nailed on williams will be going which is a must, but i would really like jags gone too before mori. He may be a clumsy oaf, but i don't think jags is much better. Mori is quicker and a better headerer of the ball and isn't 35, so he should really be maintained for the next year at least.

I think we need two centre backs this summer and then another two over the next two years, and that's why i'd keep him for now. He's an alright backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.