Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. You just need someone to get them the ball. Siggy can do that, arrive late in the box, score a LOT of goals. Tosun would already be high and his touch isn't bad coming back and distributing to those guys, too.

But let's be frank, I love Siggy, but if him AND Tosun are on the pitch, we need pace almost everywhere else.

Lookman is also not a winger. NOT.A.WINGER. He can play out wide, but he's not like Chucky, who is a true winger. We get Lozano, bye bye Bolasie.

Hypothetically we sign Kluivert and Lozano...

Dowell
Kluivert
Lozano
Lookman
Sigurdsson
Vlasic
Walcott

That's a lot of players....whose playing where?

...before I nip out for my Racing Post, here’s what’s in the transfer gossip columns this Saturday morning;

- The Daily Mail say Wayne Rooney’s move to MLS is in doubt after Everton offered the player an open ended invitation to return to Goodison in a coaching role.

- Spurs and Everton target, Kwadwo Asamoah, has announced on Instagram his intention to leave Juventus this summer. The 29 year old Ghanaian can play in midfield or at left back.

- InsideFootball website say Everton and Liverpool target, Hakim Ziyech, will stay at Ajax if he doesn’t feel a proposed move is right. The 25 year old Moroccan is an attacking midfielder.

- Sources in Spain suggests Sandro’s permanent move to Sevilla is up in the air following the sacking of Sam Allardyce. Sevilla thought they could easily negotiate a transfer but the situation is now more complicated.

- SportWitness website say reports from Portugal suggest Everton are keen on Brazilian playmaker, Anderson Talisca. The 24 year old plays for Benfica but is currently on loan at Besiktas.

..and some Manager stuff;

- The Telegraph reports Marco Silva is edging towards a move to Goodison, further talks will be held next week.

- According to The Times, Everton are refusing to pay compensation to Watford for the appointment of Silva. Everton say they have evidence that Watford made an unsolicited approach for Silva when he was Hull Manager.

Last edited:
Eggys you are a fair dinkum ledge. Crown the fella!

Will LOL if Sandro ends up staying. Again, who knows.... Many on the forum are expecting a summer full of signings (i just can't see us signing 3 at a stretch 4 first team players)...

...before I nip out for my Racing Post, here’s what’s in the transfer gossip columns this Saturday morning;

- The Daily Mail say Wayne Rooney’s move to MLS is in doubt after Everton offered the player an open ended invitation to return to Goodison in a coaching role.

- Spurs and Everton target, Kwadwo Asamoah, has announced on Instagram his intention to leave Juventus this summer. The 29 year old Ghanaian can play in midfield or at left back.

- InsideFootball website say Everton and Liverpool target, Hakim Ziyech, will stay at Ajax if he doesn’t feel a proposed move is right. The 25 year old Moroccan is an attacking midfielder.

- Sources in Spain suggests Sandro’s permanent move to Sevilla is up in the air following the sacking of Sam Allardyce. Sevilla thought they could easily negotiate a transfer but the situation is now more complicated.

- SportWitness website say reports from Portugal suggest Everton are keen on Brazilian playmaker, Anderson Talisca. The 24 year old plays for Benfica but is currently on loan at Besiktas.

- The Telegraph reports Marco Silva is edging towards a move to Goodison, further talks will be held next week.

- According to The Times, Everton are refusing to pay compensation to Watford for the appointment of Silva. Everton say they have evidence that Watford made an unsolicited approach for Silva when he was Hull Manager.

PLEASE happen

Please be true, that would be hilarious lol

Based on our squad and a level of realism I'd go for the following.

Shaw
Bartra
Loftus cheek
Lozano (although psv might not be keen on brands poaching their players)
Batshuayi (although dortmund might be in first)

Admittedly only seen the final but liked the look of that ozacampo lid who played on the left for marseille. Very direct, loads of running.

Obviously bring lookman back.

Hardest job will be palming off our own players.

Status
Not open for further replies.