Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's entitled to his beliefs zat, I don't think anyone should be forced to support something they don't feel comfortable with, we are a nation of tolerance are we not?

If he doesn't like the country or the people then why is he in England?

Moussa Marega on rumor mill again. Aboubakar would be a much better option. Feel like Aboubakar would offer a different option up front. to Marega and Cenk offer the same.

No, Salah and Mane are rapid, go and watch how many times they need somebody to keep up with them.
Exactly. You just need someone to get them the ball. Siggy can do that, arrive late in the box, score a LOT of goals. Tosun would already be high and his touch isn't bad coming back and distributing to those guys, too.

But let's be frank, I love Siggy, but if him AND Tosun are on the pitch, we need pace almost everywhere else.

Lookman is also not a winger. NOT.A.WINGER. He can play out wide, but he's not like Chucky, who is a true winger. We get Lozano, bye bye Bolasie.

I personally feel Tosun has alot to prove this season if he is to stay at the club as number one

Walcott Siggurdsson Lozano?

Tosun

a good example of how on the counter we could use the 2 wingers pace and Siggurdsson is good enough to also play on the counter as we saw in his goal against Liverpool.

The telling thing is if Silva will either play Tosun in a traditional Everton style 4-2-3-1 with the big centre forward up top or if he'll opt to sign a new forward who is more about pace than hold up and play a more counter attacking Leicister style formation i.e

Walcott Siggurdsson Lozano

Rashford

Sig should be our number 10. Walcott out right and Lookman/Lozano/Kluivert out left.
With a good striker (hopefully Tosun can prove himself up to it) then we’ll be fine.

Pace from wide attackers, added width from fall-backs (Baines needs replacing) and we’ll need at least one good centre back and a midfielder to play alongside Gueye.

By my reckoning we need;
Centre back
Left back
Centre mid
Left attacker (Lozano/Kluivert)
Centre forward

5 new players with an absolute load of dead wood to be shipped out.
Getting high earners Williams, Rooney and Sandro off the wage bill would be a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.