Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it's madness to be considering paying these massive prices for a lad that's played under 20 top flights games. At the earliest I'd look to get him next summer but January is too soon for me.

totally agree, look at galloway for example. Players these days always get found out and then have to adapt and continually adapt. Some can't and they're the ones who stay at lower prem level/championship.

alexis sanchez is the one for intent. Chuck £50m max at united and see if they'd be happy to cut their losses, the main stumbling block would be that he would laugh at us, but ending this season promisingl, with him still being bit part for united could make him think. Suppose that'd be more of an ambition for the summer, rather than january though.

And yes, i know it's a laughable shout, but there we go, i thought mina and bernard would be.

alexis sanchez is the one for intent. Chuck £50m max at united and see if they'd be happy to cut their losses, the main stumbling block would be that he would laugh at us, but ending this season promisingl, with him still being bit part for united could make him think. Suppose that'd be more of an ambition for the summer, rather than january though.

And yes, i know it's a laughable shout, but there we go, i thought mina and bernard would be.

He’s on £350k a week plus bonuses

Come on @Connor

If you have beans, spill them

The only bit I've seen was the Daily Mail. I didn't even read the article. I assume it was by Simon Jones. Who everyone seems to rate, yet he has never actually got anything regarding Everton right, IIRC.

My mate who covers Palace told me prior to the game the other week that we’d inquired and then we were going to do the same after the game, which we apparently did

I’ve mentioned it on here

Isn’t he on 500k a week or something stupid? Mercenary that will go to PSG

My mate who covers Palace told me prior to the game the other week that we’d inquired and then we were going to do the same after the game, which we apparently did

I’ve mentioned it on here

Good beans.

I genuinely hadn't seen.

We'll see what happens. Excellent young player, just not sure he'll end up here.

Good beans.

I genuinely hadn't seen.

We'll see what happens. Excellent young player, just not sure he'll end up here.

I don’t think we’ll sign him just because it has too much potential to turn into a Tierney situation - lots of promise but very expensive and there’s cheaper options out there that may kick us on sooner

But, we are, apparently ahead of the queue when it comes to interest in him and have been for a few weeks.

Have you watched him over the last 18 months, he's crap now

He’s on £350k a week plus bonuses
Even City pulled out because they couldn't afford him.

I wouldn't be overly concerned about his form. I thought when he went to United that it possibly wouldn't be a good fit for him. He'd have been awesome at City and I reckon he'd fit well into a Silva system too.

But let's be realistic here. No way we're getting close to his wages and nor should we even attempt to.

Status
Not open for further replies.