Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

if we can't get zouma on a perm next season one defender i would love to have and who WILL be the next major defensive star is Matthijs de Ligt
I would take a wait and see approach. There are plenty of stoke supporters that thought he was legitamately AWFUL.

Another day and Everton is paying that useless get Bolasie around 10k for the next 24 hours for doing absolutely nothing. He's well and truly having us on here. Get lost will ya!

to be fair hes probably a better rb than he is left
He is still lower championship at best. At left back he is honestly conference level considering he can't use his left foot at all. It is honestly a miracle we were able to stop teams with him over there

The problem with that is you're relying on Stoke supporters to evaluate footballers. Not sure they've ever truly seen one
I didn't say he was awful myself, but I think the jury is still out on him. To me, it's at least well over a year and closer to 2 with a bad knee injury to fully recover. That was February 2016.

Honestly, same with Bolasie. Zouma however has age on his side, Yannick doesn't.

I didn't say he was awful myself, but I think the jury is still out on him. To me, it's at least well over a year and closer to 2 with a bad knee injury to fully recover. That was February 2016.

Honestly, same with Bolasie. Zouma however has age on his side, Yannick doesn't.
Stoke gave up a lot of goals last season and I'm willing to bet he was at fault for some and also not others. The list of players around him in defense isn't really inspiring and pre knee injury he was decent at Chelsea so I think he could do alright

Status
Not open for further replies.