Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
All im saying is that IF Robinson needs another loan spell OR Silva doesnt fancy him then PERHAPS we may look for another player there...

What i find interesting is the Left forward position;

Onyekuru to return
Lookman if he stays
Bernards usual position
Richarlison looking class

Arguably we could have 2 top players there in 12 months...also 2 in attacking central midfield...

If thats the idea then its still a possibility, however remote.

Well before we get 2 top players at LB, maybe we should focus on having 1 top player in CM or up top.

I think you are selling Robinson short, ive got high hopes for the boy, he looks a real player, I would rather see how he gets on before we drop 30m on a back up LB.

Still on Transfermarkt as gone. Plus wasn’t there a pic of him in their kit?

Dunno, its very strange.

Well before we get 2 top players at LB, maybe we should focus on having 1 top player in CM or up top.

I think you are selling Robinson short, ive got high hopes for the boy, he looks a real player, I would rather see how he gets on before we drop 30m on a back up LB.

Dunno, its very strange.

Not making statements on any of our players, your mischief making about Robinson...but we don't know the future...

Not making statements on any of our players, your mischief making about Robinson...but we don't know the future...

Mischief making?

I think Robinson has shown signs of being a good player, whether hes good enough for us we will just have to wait and see, but I would rather invest in him than invest in KT, personally.

I wonder why weve sent him to CSKA...was expecting a championship team...

@bluestevon what do you make of this move?

I guess we sent him to wherever due to him being rubbish.

The fact he was frozen out having shown nothing in pre season meant just getting him playing football somewhere was a positive outcome.

Whether he comes back a better player and is able to ever forge a career here is debatable.

Any ITKs have Clement Lenglet?

All these signings must have been on lists before brands joined.

Lenglet went to barca at the very start of the window.

I took 2 things from this;

A-- A focus on players from barca and suited to barca

2-- That we wanted Mina and others from day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.