Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mixed feelings about some of these deals, we have Richy, Digne and Bernard on permos.

Silva, Yerry and Zouma are on loan for me, despite Mina signing.

Its good that the loans will add to the squad this season, but cant help feel the future of some of our players wont be in our hands, i know that works both ways if they prove gash, the Mina deal in particular leaves me unnerved. Id like to see the detail of that.

Is that really a way to progress as a club.
I think its excellent business. You can just afford to bring in 6 top players, the cost is staggering. What we have been able to do is bring in 6, while only paying transfer fees for 3 of them, so at half of the cost. The only players you worry about being on loan are the ones you WANT to stay. We have that in Digne, Richy, and Mina, and Bernard on a free. That leaves Zouma and Gomes on loan. Out of our signings Gomes is seen as the bigger risk, so loan is the smart way to approach it, leaving Zouma as the one youd prefer as a purchase, but would just cost too much right now. To be honest, no one will care that we had 2 players on loan and now cant keep them if they all play so well we compete for a top 4 spot. Thats a GOOD problem to have. The one thing we want to avoid is having flops like we did last season.

my only concern is that we are a proven striker light. if tosun breaks his leg we are stuck with calvert-lewin, who for all his effort just lacks the goals.

hopefully we will be getting goals from our new brazillian wingers and a few more off gylfi

Walcott up front

Could move Walcott or Richarlison into the middle easily and bring in Lookman on the flank. Niasse also.

how could I forget Niasse !

it is amazing someone so technically poor has beaten the cull.

he does get goals but not in a conventional way, so has his worth, plus silva signed him for hull so must like him

Time will tell how these players perform but hats off to everyone at the club brands Silva Farhad and even bill no way could i have imagined getting these players in and also getting rid of some of the Deadwood in one transfer window

Everton are nearing the completion of a deal for Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma, according to L'Equipe. The Toffees recently finalised moves for Yerry Mina's and Andre Gomes from Barcelona, while Bernard signed on a free transfer from Shakhtar Donetsk. Zouma, who is expected to come in on loan, would be an added defensive reinforcement for Marco Silva's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.