Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the mod please open a new thread for bedwetters and talking utter drivel please. I pop on here to read about transfer rumours and such like, yet... I start seeing posts about Hibbert!!! West ham, palace ffs! not interested about other clubs at this point unless it's to gazump us on a target. Way to many people on here trying to post anything just for a like and some sort of recognition.

God I hope I get loads of likes for this....

Interesting to see both Rodwell and Reece Oxford mentioned on the same page here. Oxford is somewhat similar to Rodwell , his playing style, tall , talented made a breakthrough when young, overhyped and the talent curve stalled.
Having said that, I’d take Oxford in an instant for anything around £6 mill plus add ons to £10 mill. He’d be behind Holgate in the CB stakes , but he’s shown enough to be worth a punt on if we’re prepared to be patient and work on his development.

Might it be that you can still do transfers for academy after the window closes? Can the Championship still get players after the PL window closes? Im actually pretty lost how this works honestly.

Almost certain Premier League clubs cant sign players after the window closes, no matter what age group.

The Football League can still sign players right up till end of the month.

But like you, im very much in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.