Status
Not open for further replies.

-------------Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne/baines
-------Gueye-------Sncheid
------------Siggurddson
-----Walcott----- Richarlison
-------------Tosun.

I see it more like that, Siggy as the deep lying play maker, Keane in for Holgate and i think Baines could still be first choice. Still think we are weak in central midfield and could do with a deep lying play-maker or no 8.
Wouldn't have Keane within a million miles of that team mate. Not when we're playing a high line.

He is though and it's not even close
Is he? I personally don't rate him, but either way, he can play LB and CB if he needed to, and he's definitely not afraid to break someone's leg, but I'm not sure that qualifies as a good midfielder. He doesn't go forward with the ball often, he's had so many injuries at this point, his mobility is shot, and I'm sure he's not cheap.

————- Pickford
Coleman Holgate Mina Digne
————— Gana
———- RLC —- Gylfi
—-Walcott Tosun Richarlison

Bench: Stek, new CB, Baines, Davies, Dowell, Lookman, Niasse

I feel dirty after typing this.

It's better than anyone putting Morgan AND Keane in any lineup.

Is he? I personally don't rate him, but either way, he can play LB and CB if he needed to, and he's definitely not afraid to break someone's leg, but I'm not sure that qualifies as a good midfielder. He doesn't go forward with the ball often, he's had so many injuries at this point, his mobility is shot, and I'm sure he's not cheap.

Besic has made an Everton career off one game. McCarthy at least performed consistently well over our best season in the last decade.

————- Pickford
Coleman Holgate Mina Digne
————— Gana
———- RLC —- Gylfi
—-Walcott Tosun Richarlison

Bench: Stek, new CB, Baines, Davies, Dowell, Lookman, Niasse

I feel dirty after typing this.
Feels to me like Schneiderlin is going to start. Doesn’t seem like the staff shares the hatred the fans have.

Coleman Holgate Mina/Jags Digne/Baines
—————Schneiderlin
————Gana(not a great fit) Gylfi
———Walcott Tosun Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.