Strangest place you've seen an Everton player

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was walking out of the Tesco on Hanover street having a conversation with my mate I looked over the road and made direct eye contact with Ross Barkley. Without breaking eye contact I shouted “kinhell that’s Ross Barkley”. Barkley proceeded to give me the death stare of a great warrior and I could tell he wished death upon me.

Two weeks later he was floored by a roided fatty in a local nightclub. His form went to s**t and he left in the following January.

I’ve always blamed myself.

Leighton Baines avoiding eye contact in the Baltic Market with his retro camera dangling from his neck.

Derek Temple sat in the away end like a hero at Chelsea the day we knocked them out the cup in 2011.

Was staying in a hotel in Cardiff a couple of years back for a night out, Wales were playing Northern Ireland and the Northern Ireland team were staying in our hotel. Shared a lift with Roy Carroll and a Sauna with a few other players

Scott Gemmil in a lift in a hotel in Dublin. A friend of mine (Liverpool fan) started asking him about Notts forest, didn't know he'd moved.

My younger cousin was a mascot for the last game of the season against Portsmouth and afterwards we got to meet the man of the match.

The game was awful until the last 5 minutes were Bilyaletdinov scored an absolute screamer which in turn made me think, "Sound looks like we'll meet Bily". Final whistle goes, we go down to a conference room and wait for the player.

In strolls Tony Hibbert, in a suit. Wasn't happy and didn't even get a photo with him.

T-bert owned that game. I would have loved to see him after. Shame on you.

Used to have a kick about on a Sunday morning with Mick Lyons and Andy King (RIP) when they lived in Green Park, Maghull in mid-late1970's. Andy was about the same age as myself (early 20's) but he and Mick were happy to play with all the young kids. Nobody could ever get the ball off Andy, such a skilful footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.