steven naismith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah forefccc,i can confirm he said it-is anyone bothered about baxter-i am not myself really,thanks as ever to lcab,fox and our new star sheedyicomeinpeace :D,always good to have people like these 3 on board.

I know nothing about Baxter mate , as far as I know (& posted) Naismith has been very close since Saturday . I can't say it's done but like I've said other clubs think he'll be coming here so I'd be expecting positive news but his agent is apparently considered by some shark of the highest order.

Pienaar I know a lot think its been done for ages but I posted a whole ago on kipper from the spurs side they didn't think it was done. Clearly we want him but what can he or we do but hope I suppose, we'd need the money and they are very tough to deal with and basically a well run club.

If it was last summer, I wouldn't care. But he came on a lot this year & seemed to really impress. Seems odd to me.

He played 1 game for us this Season and stank the Ground out.

With the greatest of respect, when did he impress you? Do you get some good green of him?

Hes played twice as many games for Tranmere than he has for us.

If it was last summer, I wouldn't care. But he came on a lot this year & seemed to really impress. Seems odd to me.[/QUOTE]

nah,don't mind that he's gone just as long as he is replaced,naismith looks like

Best thing he did this year was Sunderland away when he was in the stands cheering the lads on.

Fecking boss.

THIS was kinda what I heard too , in fairness, Comerada Mia , Lid ...

#JustIllustratingLike

LOADS said similar on Gibson ..

SURELY no-one STILL doubts Ginge KNOWS a Player tho ????

Not even THE Bitterest , One-Eyed Mufuka would HAVE to see THAT by now , eh ???

Even I would not doubt Moyes' gut on players...and I hate the [Poor language removed].

The time I was most excited was when Ray Hall said he's as good as Rooney but he just doesn't have the physique. Probably re-sign him for 5 million in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.