steven naismith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangers fans I know have said he's good, Jelavic has said he's good, Moyes and his scouts obviously think he's good. In fact, even some close Celtic fans I know after saying the obvious 'he's ****' have gone on to say 'to be fair he's quite good'.

Give him a chance ffs.

As well, he is basically our replacement for Saha. If he's got the same sort of game time record but can come up with goals and good performances when he does play, then I see no problem with him joining us.

Rangers fans I know have said he's good, Jelavic has said he's good, Moyes and his scouts obviously think he's good. In fact, even some close Celtic fans I know after saying the obvious 'he's ****' have gone on to say 'to be fair he's quite good'.

Give him a chance ffs.

As well, he is basically our replacement for Saha. If he's got the same sort of game time record but can come up with goals and good performances when he does play, then I see no problem with him joining us.

None of them have had back to back cruciate knee injuries...in both knees.

Jimmy Vaughan never had that lol

Well see like.

Maybe we should just wait and see what he's like before we start slating him?

Not slating him at all.

Just pointing out facts. He's had 2 bad knee injuries, hasn't played in a year, and he's not going to be playing against pub teams anymore.

He could end up like messi. I'm more concerned about his fitness in a high intensity league

Big Rangers following here in Southern California and they all agreed and told me Naismith would be a great signing if kept fit. The same guys who told me about Jelavic before he signed, they also commented on the partnership they have together.

Naismith is the work horse and Jelavic scores the goals.

Big Rangers following here in Southern California and they all agreed and told me Naismith would be a great signing if kept fit. The same guys who told me about Jelavic before he signed, they also commented on the partnership they have together.

Naismith is the work horse and Jelavic scores the goals.

Sounds brilliant for this season thanks for the info chap

Status
Not open for further replies.