steven naismith

Status
Not open for further replies.
The battle of the ITKs.

This sites ITK's (lcab & bluefox ) are the most respected I know in relation to our club & nobody is disagreeing on here mate , if anything since I've signed up me and LCAB have agreed on pretty much every point that's come up although in 99 out of 100 cases I'd suspect even I'd believe LCAB over me if we disagreed. I think Naismith will be signing and probably soon as well

This sites ITK's (lcab & bluefox ) are the most respected I know in relation to our club & nobody is disagreeing on here mate , if anything since I've signed up me and LCAB have agreed on pretty much every point that's come up although in 99 out of 100 cases I'd suspect even I'd believe LCAB over me if we disagreed

I like you sheeds, hope you stick around

This sites ITK's (lcab & bluefox ) are the most respected I know in relation to our club & nobody is disagreeing on here mate , if anything since I've signed up me and LCAB have agreed on pretty much every point that's come up although in 99 out of 100 cases I'd suspect even I'd believe LCAB over me if we disagreed. I think Naismith will be signing and probably soon as well

Haha

Nice one , Mucka ...

Ive had a DM offve THT . HE said HED believe YOU over ME any fukn day ....

Cant please EVERY Mufuka , Lid ... #LifeLesson

But nice one , Dude .

Wev got No Beef , Kid ...

This.

The more itk's we have, the better/worse our summer will be. Plus you seem a pretty sound lad as well, smarter than the average kipperer likesay.

Spot on. A decent ITK who shares what they can is the difference between shawshank and one flew over the cuckoo's nest at this time of year, especially when you kno0w the clubs potless.

This.

The more itk's we have, the better/worse our summer will be. Plus you seem a pretty sound lad as well, smarter than the average kipperer likesay.

I like you sheeds, hope you stick around

Thanks for the kind words chaps its genuinely appreciated .

Just to explain like I've said before when I get stuff it's usually not from within the club it's from those involved in transfers agent/representative wise . It means that sometimes it has the potential not to be as accurate as the real insiders but rarely it's from someone involved in a deal and it's only then I'd put it up against anyone . Often though if deals don't involve people I know it might be just 'football gossip' or sometimes I just don't hear anything . I am happy to discuss the specifics of the way the market works because I've got a vague & hopefully sometimes informative understanding.

Anyway cheers again and lets hope this deal gets concluded soon

Thanks for the kind words chaps its genuinely appreciated .

Just to explain like I've said before when I get stuff it's usually not from within the club it's from those involved in transfers agent/representative wise . It means that sometimes it has the potential not to be as accurate as the real insiders but rarely it's from someone involved in a deal and it's only then I'd put it up against anyone . Often though if deals don't involve people I know it might be just 'football gossip' or sometimes I just don't hear anything . I am happy to discuss the specifics of the way the market works because I've got a vague & hopefully sometimes informative understanding.

Anyway cheers again and lets hope this deal gets concluded soon

Cool. Great to have you here

Status
Not open for further replies.