Steven Naismith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine playing top flight football, being one of 6 people to score a Premier League hatrick against Chelsea and then get ripped by a bunch of biffs on a forum.

Oh he scored a good hatrick and that makes up for 3 years of being garbage

Phil Neville won abar 5 premier league trophies and he was a major lizard

Naismith was a tiny bit better than niasse and niasse I'm still convinced we won on a raffle

I remember thinking that he couldn't actually play football. Like, hadn't played it before. And not in a joking forum smartarse way. He was that bad at first.

He later then magically managed to show he had something. That was his movement....finding space in the final third and having a decent finish when opportunities arose.

This meant that when he scored he made a difference, but when he didn't, his great finding of space meant that many of our moves went through him and this would mainly result in horrific Kevin Kilbane level miscontrolling and killing of moves and losing of the advantage.

Thats my memory of him.

My long lasting memory of him is of him never or very rarely being able to trap or control a ball played to him when out wide. Didn't matter how hard or easy the ball was played always slipped under his foot for throw in

Oh he scored a good hatrick and that makes up for 3 years of being garbage

Phil Neville won abar 5 premier league trophies and he was a major lizard

Naismith was a tiny bit better than niasse and niasse I'm still convinced we won on a raffle
He wasn't an elite footballer but would have had much better games and goals record if he hadn't been played as a left winger for most of his Everton career.

He wasn't an elite footballer but would have had much better games and goals record if he hadn't been played as a left winger for most of his Everton career.

So your suggesting he should have played up front over our best striker probably in about 20odd years? Mate he went to Norwich and they couldn't wait to sell him and now he's playing in Scotland ( and not even for the big 2 ) he had his useful moments I'll give you that but overall he was turd

Nah, Soccer AM fans are the type who think winning stuff means your club means more than others. Clubs are for the supporters and the community not for bells slagging off ‘smaller’ clubs
That’s what’s wrong with Everton - football clubs are about winning trophies and we used to be! Now both club and a section of supporters seem to think EIC performance is the benchmark not winning trophies!

That’s what’s wrong with Everton - football clubs are about winning trophies and we used to be! Now both club and a section of supporters seem to think EIC performance is the benchmark not winning trophies!

Trophies are great, the identity of the club is more important

I'll never, ever, forget being at White Hart Lane and hearing virtually the entire Spurs support just laughing at a hopelessly inept display. It was like panto season, they couldn't wait to see what he was going to do next and booed when he got taken off. Never quite forgave him for that to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.