Stake. Com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tips please.. educate please.. help some blues make some dosh !
biggest 4 tips are: 1) whatever you buy, consider it a failed gamble and try to forget about it until everyone starts saying 'BTC to the moon' or you see the words 'BTC hits new all time high'. 2) BTC is the least risky crypto (excluding stablecoins which are just representations of (predominantly) USD) - so it's probably the most durable & least volatile of the crypto's (but its still massively volatile) ... but then if you follow step one you won't have any sleepless nights. 3) you don't have to buy a whole one. you can buy down to 7 decimal places (IIRC) in most of them. 4) if you do stray from BTC, buy something that provides a utility, something you like the idea of what it's going to achieve, and something that you can generate more of them through staking (but seriously, don't stray from BTC unless you really do want to get involved properly in terms of keeping up with news and events on a half daily basis)

The PL stinks of money and greed and no soul modern stadiums. Those outside the PL chase the £s like starving wolves. I absolutely hate it 100%. Yet I love Everton. And there lies the rub. Ironically supporting Everton is an addiction in itself. You have to kind of admire those who turn their backs on the greed and return to grassroots footie. It looks a lot more fun right now.

if everybody around you doesn't have a moral compass and you do but you suffer because other companies are not willing to pay the same price then you have to go with what's best for the club. didn't want a betting company but if they paying the most then so be it

Or they’ll spunk 20k on outrageous betting practices they can’t afford?

I remember, many years ago, a family member sitting there, saying nothing, then suddenly bursting into tears. Turns out he had racked up just shy of 23k in gambling debts. He kept going big on each bet in the hope of 'getting ahead of the game', but he just got further and further into debt. That was down to his own stupidity and weakness, not sponsorship deals or adverts. Sometimes, people need to take responsibility for their own actions.

Can't believe this, have you seen Everton are sponsored by stake? I'm going to go and empty my purse gambling raaaar now

Need the money.

Difference between this dodgy outfit and the next could be enough to sign a winger with four goals in him, instead of two*

So we take the money.

*if we knew how to spend money on players which we do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.