Stake. Com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't bet mate, however it's the principle of it for me, I don't hear anything from the media criticising Brentford for having a gambling firm on their shirt
And personally, I don't hear anything from the media criticising Everton for having a gambling firm on their shirt.

Not saying it hasnt happened, just that I dont notice it, so im defo not gonna notice them having a pop at Brentford.

It's not just the fact that we went with another gambling company, but the real issue I have is that Stake.com are consistently one of the most awful ones around with some downright shady practices.
The whole stunt they pulled a few weeks back of using images of our players to advertise their 'spend over £5000 offer' is just part of it.
Now they and a few other of the most shady gambling companies have now been banned from promoting their services via streams on Twitch, the worlds biggest streaming platform.

It seems any article or piece you can find about bad gambling practices and shady companies seems to include these crooks at some point.

This company are a serious black mark on our name, even more so than SportsPesa ever was.

It's not just the fact that we went with another gambling company, but the real issue I have is that Stake.com are consistently one of the most awful ones around with some downright shady practices.
The whole stunt they pulled a few weeks back of using images of our players to advertise their 'spend over £5000 offer' is just part of it.
Now they and a few other of the most shady gambling companies have now been banned from promoting their services via streams on Twitch, the worlds biggest streaming platform.

It seems any article or piece you can find about bad gambling practices and shady companies seems to include these crooks at some point.

This company are a serious black mark on our name, even more so than SportsPesa ever was.

Not as bad as Rafael or Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.